Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like your name or do you prefer a nickname?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Many people like the name that was given to them by their parents and they don't mind being called that by family and friends. I have known some people to not like their name and instead prefer a nickname as opposed to the actual name they were given at birth.

Do you like your name or do you prefer to be called by a nickname?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a nick name. When I was in my teen, some of my friends tried to give me a nickname but I always picked up bones with those people. That's why I never had a nick name and I feel proud to be called by my name.

I love my name the same way I love my nickname. I was the one who crafted my nickname, it's special to me. It's why I love it too.

I can't say I like the name I was give at birth and I much prefer to be called a nickname which is similar to my name but something else I much prefer.

I was surprised that my mum was so understanding when I said I preferred to be called something other than the name she gave me but she understands and I am happy about that :)

I love my name Wallace. I can't think of any better name for me to take than what my parents decided to give me. It's a very good name being Wallace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds