Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a nickname?

MrDawn

Reputable member
Do your friends have a nickname for you? If yes, what is it?

Back then my friends did call me brainbox, as time went by, it turns out they all amended to the one I gave myself in the social media realm.

When I was a kid my nickname was my last name. Nothing too exciting I know lol. Now my nickname is just Ax, I spouse spells it this way since they don't want to associate me with Axe body spray even though I do use Axe lol.

One guy used to always call me Bob in school, never knew why exactly. Another guy I used to work with sometimes called me whory. :rolleyes:

Rach is my common nickname around forums and etc. Roo Roo was a name that got picked up in college and now my nephew and nieces call me Auntie Roo Roo. I love the name Roo Roo!

I had people call me things that I dislike however family members say it anyway soooooo

As you get older you tend to get used too it

Rach is my common nickname around forums and etc. Roo Roo was a name that got picked up in college and now my nephew and nieces call me Auntie Roo Roo. I love the name Roo Roo!
Rach is one of mine IRL, not online though. I tend to change up my username every so often (Zozma was the one I used longest though but I stopped using it when I kept having to add stuff to it on sites because it was already taken, IE ZozmaJ or Zozmael). But for a long time, Zoz was a nickname of mine and a few people I had met online called me Zozma even IRL.

I also go by Raz or some variation because RAZ are my initials.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds