Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to watch sports live or on tv?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you catch your favorite sports, would you rather be there in person, seeing your favorite team live? Or would you rather sit on a nice sofa, watching the big game on a big tv, with some brews and food? I would like to go to more sporting events, but sometimes sitting at home watching the game can be more relaxing. I prefer to be at home. Being around too many people raises my anxiety big time.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you catch your favorite sports, would you rather be there in person, seeing your favorite team live? Or would you rather sit on a nice sofa, watching the big game on a big tv, with some brews and food? I would like to go to more sporting events, but sometimes sitting at home watching the game can be more relaxing. I prefer to be at home. Being around too many people raises my anxiety big time.
Well, it's more exciting to go to the field and watch the game in person to see the players up close and live the emotion of being on the field cheering, but it's more expensive and you can't always go due to work or economic reasons, the fact of seeing the matches on your sofa is not a bad idea either, from the tranquility of your house with a drink and some food and you can do other things while you enjoy a good game, both have their advantages, but I am a little more inclined to go to watch the game in person whenever you can.

Personally, I don't have any problem watching sports either live or on TV, but it depends on how free my schedule is and the location where the sport is being held that is going to determine if I am going to watch it live or be forced to watch it on television I watch most of my football on TV. I follow so many leagues, so I can't watch all of them live.

I can only watch football when it's played in a stadium near my place which I wouldn't have to drive for hours to be there. It's why I watch most of my football matches on the television. If I'm not at home when the match is being played, I will stream it online. This is my most used site for streaming football https://hes-goal.net/

There are different vibes that comes with watch football on tv and watching in live. For me I prefer watching it live, because I will have the chance to discuss football with people on like minds while the game is on and will also have fun

I always prefer to watch my matches on television because it gives me freedom to discuss the matches with friends. At least we can watch playback as against watching them live on the field of play...

Due to being someone that does not like to be in loud and crowded places, I tend to prefer to watch any sports that I am interested in on the television rather than being there live at the time.

I know some people who love watching these live in person and tend to go to almost all of one sport if they get the chance. That is something I could never do.

I like to watch live sports on my laptop only. It's too noisy at the stadiums and I don't like noisy places except for some concert!
The same thing with me, I prefer to watch sports on television together with my family. Going to the stadium to watch matches makes me sick. So much noise and distraction at the stadium..

I like to watch sports live on TV, I don't like going to the stadium to watch sports. That's because I do not like to be in the crowd. I like to sit relaxed on my couch and watch live matches. I was in my high school when I wen to a stadium to watch a match. Since then I have never been to a stadium.

I had a very good time today watching the English Premier League football match between Chelsea and Liverpool. It was a very tense and tough match which ended 1-1. This is the 7th consecutive times both teams have played draw.

View attachment 5432
What an intriguing football match, I actually wanted the game to end in draw because both teams are one of my favorites. I just hope Chelsea FC would do well this season to avoid the sack of their coach..

What an intriguing football match, I actually wanted the game to end in draw because both teams are one of my favorites. I just hope Chelsea FC would do well this season to avoid the sack of their coach..

Yeah, that's very correct. The match was filled with high intensity but unfortunately there wasn't much goals in the game. Both teams scored an offside goal which was canceled by the VAR.

It looks like all the top teams in the English Premier League are suffering now because they are not playing at full strength. Maybe with the exception of Manchester City.

Watching on TV at the moment is the only option that I have. I can't say that I don't like watching sports live, but I have not been in an opportunity where I can be able to watch any game live at the moment. So, when it comes to seeing my club play, I do it via watching them on TV play live.

Watching on TV at the moment is the only option that I have. I can't say that I don't like watching sports live, but I have not been in an opportunity where I can be able to watch any game live at the moment. So, when it comes to seeing my club play, I do it via watching them on TV play live.
Whenever I'm free to hit the stadium 🏟 and watch football live, I will always be happy about it because it feels so different when you watch football live then when you're watching it on TV or streaming it online. I have a lot going on with me now that makes it difficult for me to watch live in the stadium like I used to.

I like to watch live sports on my laptop only. It's too noisy at the stadiums and I don't like noisy places except for some concert!

I would love to watch all the football I followed in the stadium but it's not going to be possible. It would cost me a living fortune in order for me to be able to afford paying for this kind of expenses. I have to stream most of the football which isn't bad either.

I like to watch sports live on TV, I don't like going to the stadium to watch sports. That's because I do not like to be in the crowd. I like to sit relaxed on my couch and watch live matches. I was in my high school when I wen to a stadium to watch a match. Since then I have never been to a stadium.

It is definitely more comfortable for you to sit in the comfort of your home and enjoy all the football matches that you like to watch. At least, you're not going to have to deal with so many people who are screaming at the top of the voice simply because they are cheering for their own club to win.

One can also feel relaxed at the stadium as long as you can pay for the VIP section at the stadium. You won't have much disturbance that comes with being in the crowd where anything can happen. I have been to stadiums to see games, and the difference is always clear.

One can also feel relaxed at the stadium as long as you can pay for the VIP section at the stadium. You won't have much disturbance that comes with being in the crowd where anything can happen. I have been to stadiums to see games, and the difference is always clear.

Unfortunately, it's not everyone that can afford paying for the VIP section in a stadium. I don't really think that it's a ticket that's available for anyone who wants to buy it to pay for it, otherwise the VIP section in every stadium will be clustered.

Even though I have never watched matches from the VIP lounge I can understand the ambience there. I also understand the thrill of watching the matches live in a stadium. However, that is not something I like to do. I feel more relaxed at home where I do not have to spend money to watch the game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds