Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

do you like to speak with people from other countries?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I personally really enjoy of speaking with people from other countries, it's always interesting to know their culture their daily routine, their hobbies and their character. I think that every country has it's own character and it's a beautiful thing. I've met people from so many countries I won't even tell it here because there are too many of them.
and I even met people from countries that are supposed to hate my country (Israel) but we didn't let the politics effect us. So what about you do you like speaking with people from other countries?

Advertisement Placeholder
yes as long as they are nice, most of the people I've met from other countries are very nice and I enjoyed talking to them :)

I am connected with people from different parts of the world. I have worked with people from various countries and cultures. As an online worker, I always have to communicate with people from other countries.

In the city where I live there is a lot of tourism and therefore people from all over the world, so I usually talk a lot with people from many places in the world and I like it, you can learn a lot from people from other countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds