Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to advertise your link through url shortners sites?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Url shortners sites are very popular these days because they attract money makers by offering high reward according to country.
Money makers use these sites to earn double.
? Through url shortners offers
? Through affiliate links comission

Do you think use of these url shortners sites is effective to get interested visitors to our affiliate links or direct business websites?

My Opinion:

?I don't like to promote my business link through url shortners because some url shortners sites use pop-up ads which disturb serious visitors. So we can miss many interested customers ,if we use URL shortner sites.

?( I am not talking against any url shortners site,it's just my point of view regarding to get serious visitors who don't like to wait to reach at destination)

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I do not recommend link shorteners, except bit.ly for simple reasons:
1. Poor pay
2. Too many ads

no, I don't like them at all, I prefer some famous PTC sites and social media because they are more professional and give the best result.

No i don't use them because those ads that are too much do distract visitors that click my link to be able to get the real content i think

I was doing some promotions with a shortened url, and I really didn't like it, my friends called me complaining because I always got annoying ads. For this reason I do not use them, the only one that has not affected me is Bitly that has no ads, until now.

I am confused about sharing link of mu blog becouse may be people will not interact to me due to adds. So, I'll not prefer it yet

Too many ads that would just annoy the user and push him away, however it works if the provided destination is available with you , and you only.

i do sometimes, but it depends on what you wish to advertise. sometimes you may notice it wont convert a lot as expected, but sometimes it do

Url shortners sites are very popular these days because they attract money makers by offering high reward according to country.
Money makers use these sites to earn double.
? Through url shortners offers
? Through affiliate links comission

Do you think use of these url shortners sites is effective to get interested visitors to our affiliate links or direct business websites?

My Opinion:

?I don't like to promote my business link through url shortners because some url shortners sites use pop-up ads which disturb serious visitors. So we can miss many interested customers ,if we use URL shortner sites.

?( I am not talking against any url shortners site,it's just my point of view regarding to get serious visitors who don't like to wait to reach at destination)
I've never have to advertise my link via URL shortness. I don't think is necessary because only few people pay attention to that.

Shortenlink are good for advertise links but there are good for Paid to promote page then you will earn for a lot of visitors a revenue back and many PTC purpose Paid To Promote page but for a blog this doesn't bring real and interested visitors.

Ptc sites to me are better and so I prefer them for advertising my link thank link shortness.

No, because when im using a shortened links to download some stuffs i never really paid any attention to the ads i see there. Im just ignoring everything. I think it's better to put job/tasks on micro tasks websites you can get more chance of people giving your website some attention.

Well, I believe that each of us when we visit any website, is annoyed by advertisements and any pop-ups. However, whether we like it or not, advertising are among the main sources of market income.
Anyway, this is my point of view.
Thank you.

I actually do not see anything wrong with using the URL shorteners. Yes... It might come with Ads, but that's part of their marketing.

Well, one can decide to use whichever one they are comfortable with. URL shorteners or not.

I don't think that anyone who would like people to reach his product/link will make it complicated for the users to reach by using url shortners that are usually full of pop-ups, you should do the opposite and use simple links that you know that any user could have access to

For my business links, l would never try using any URL shortner sites to promote them maybe apart from the non-paid ones with no ads. But for the paid ones, they contain so many ads and you can easily lose customers through those annoying ads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds