Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like taking pictures?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll take some pics of my surrounding when I'm out hiking and I see something unusual or really beautiful. But I'm not into taking a lot of selfies. My daughter's friend takes pictures probably every 5 minutes and now that she has a baby, there is a photo of her every 5 minutes. I'm kidding of course, but you get the idea. I think that some people miss out on life when they're too absorbed by taking a photo nonstop.

Yes, I like taking pictures.
I always take pictures with friends and family to print out and keep as memories. I also take pictures of my pets for memories too.
Sunsets are something I love taking pictures of as well as it's just beautiful.

I like to take a few pictures every great once in a while.

Do I like pictures taken of me? Not really as it makes me uncomfortable, I have a mild form of body dysmorphia and I don't like seeing myself that much.
This is where we are a bit different. I don't fancy taking pictures on my own but whenever someone is willing to take the pictures for me especially motion pictures, I'll love it so much.

I am not someone who likes to have my photo taken and I very rarely take selfies either unless I feel I need to for say a profile picture or unless the mood strikes.

Most of the time, any photos taken of me were taken when I was not aware which made it easier for family members and friends to snap a photo of me that was natural for memories.

I like to take pictures of nature and of my son and my wife. I don't like pictures of myself, but will occasionally take them and especially if it is with my wife or son. Who else is like this?
Personally, I'm all in for any kind of pictures that keeps good memories. Only myself doesn't say much but depending where I was and took the picture, then it's something completely different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds