Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like swimming? Do you practice it?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
I like swimming, but I don't practice it often because I don't like the fact that I have to pay for a heated pool to be able to swim, I swim only in summer in the pool and sporadically in the sea, and it feels very good to the body, and as they say, it is one of the most complete sports for your body. Do you like to swim? How often will you swim?

Advertisement Placeholder
Though am not a pro in swimming but have a surviving experience/skills. I love swimming and I know a couple of swimming styles such as backstroke which is one of my favorite.

Possibly, I would love to practice and acquire more swimming skills and styles if time constraint was favorable for that.

I like swimming, but I don't practice it often because I don't like the fact that I have to pay for a heated pool to be able to swim, I swim only in summer in the pool and sporadically in the sea, and it feels very good to the body, and as they say, it is one of the most complete sports for your body. Do you like to swim? How often will you swim?
I really like swimming very well but, my first day in swimming pools I nearly die because I was unable to swim despite that I was matured enough but I couldn’t make it that first day until the following day .

I do not like swimming because people becomes some kind of criminals and disturb the nature by letting the rest of the food on the sea that makes him a durty place to swim nowadays.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds