Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like phone cases?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
When my parents bought me my first phone, of course I wore a case and a protective glass because there wasn't much money to repair it the first time it fell. Although I have never broken the phone before, but I really didn't like it because the phone feels very big in the hand. But when I bought my own phone, I didn't buy a cover or glass, and it feels great in my hands. Do you have the same?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was skeptical about cases until I dropped my phone for the umpteenth time. That crunching sound? Yeah, not fun. Since then, I've become a total convert. My favorite moment? When my phone slipped out of my pocket and landed face down on gravel.

I've always used phone cases because they help protect the phone and don't cost a lot of money, I also usually use a screen protector which also helps a lot so that it doesn't break in the face of a drop, especially the screen is one of the most expensive things to repair on a mobile phone.

I do not like phone case as it gives ugly look to your phone but I use phone case because it is a necessary thing.

I was the same when I got my first phone—used a case for protection because I didn’t want to risk it. But later on, I tried going without a case, and it did feel great to hold the phone as it is.

After a few close calls, though, I went back to using a case. Now, I use slim cases that don’t add much bulk but still keep my phone safe. I got mine from there, and they have a good selection of cases at different prices, so its easy to find something that works for you. It’s a nice way to keep the phone protected without making it feel too big.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds