Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like much apps on your device

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
People may accumulate many apps on their devices for various reasons: curiosity, occasional use, or simply forgetting to delete them.

In addition, abundant apps may be influenced by trends, recommendations, or the anticipation of future need, creating a surplus of unused applications over time.

Having a variety of apps allows for shared experiences. Even if one person doesn't use an app often, they might keep it for social or collaborative purposes, as friends or family might find it interesting.

In my own liking and attitude, I discard unnecessary apps, leaving behind the regularly used and necessary ones. In summary, I don't like unnecessary apps flooding my Device, so no much apps.

Do you keep much apps on your device, even when you've not used em?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really have such a problem when I have a lot of applications that I don't use, but I don't delete them because I think that they will come in handy someday and then I won't have time to download them again and I can forget the name. I currently have about 100 apps, of which I use 10

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds