Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like it to be quiet while you work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you work, do you like it to be peaceful and quiet? Or do you not care if things get too loud? I like to have music playing for the most part, but if there is a lot of noise and commotion, I probably won't be a happy camper haha. What about you though, do you like it to be quiet when you work? Or can you handle loud noises?

Advertisement Placeholder
When you work, do you like it to be peaceful and quiet? Or do you not care if things get too loud? I like to have music playing for the most part, but if there is a lot of noise and commotion, I probably won't be a happy camper haha. What about you though, do you like it to be quiet when you work? Or can you handle loud noises?
I am not a lousy person and I am not quiet too but I mostly talk at work but I always make sure that I have done all the work I am supposed to do before talking or playing with anyone.

When i work, i like it to be quiet and peaceful. I work on get paid to post sites and my work has to do with reading and writing. I'm easily distracted so i like it to be very quiet when i work.

Nowadays, I have to be going to my state library just to work. That's because at that place, I can get the kind of serenity that would help me to work undisturbed. The worst place to work is at my home. So many distractions and noise.

I have a special capacity to multi-task. I can be talking to you and be seriously writing something online. I don't need a quiet place to function at all. I can work even in the market place.

Why working your environment matters alot ,the state of your environment will determine how far you can go in your job , personal I don't like a nosie environment inorder not to be distracted from my job.

There are times where i need to listen to music to be able to work, especially in a situation where i am in a noisy place, i would rather listen to music since i can easily control what i hear. But in most cases i prefer working in a quite place.

The state of your environment most times determine how productive your work would be.
For me while working, I do not like noise, but I enjoy playing music while working. Any thing other than that is a No for me.

In the early times, I could work with music playing in the background. I could even work in a noisy room without losing my concentration. However, these days I need a quite place.

Well I think it depends on the kind of work you do and how serious it's to be done at the best time.

Sometimes I love to be quiet while working and sometimes I prefer a noisy environment.

I cannot Concentrate on my work if music is playing or there is so much noise outside. I lobe working in a very quiet place. That is where I will concentrate best.

people are different, so there mentality divers ,some we be thinking to travel why some we be thinking of doing some other things at that moment,but personal sometimes I feel like relaxing.

I cannot Concentrate on my work if music is playing or there is so much noise outside. I lobe working in a very quiet place. That is where I will concentrate best.
On the flip side, there is a night I was working in the club. Like I was in a club, I was working online. I have the rare gift of multitasking comfortably. And it helps me to accomplish work faster.

Well the truth is that I don't really like the idea of working under someone, I have never worked under someone, I have never experienced anything like this.

It depends on what I am doing exactly , if I am working online or reading , i like working in a quite place but if i am working in my bakery , i like playing music so as not to get dull and tired easily .

Yes, I really am a very calm person and I like peace especially when I work, if I can, I like to listen to quiet music if it is working online, it really is the best for me to be honest.

Yes, I really like it quite when I'm working because I get easily distracted when there is noise. Whether it is when I'm reading, teaching, I don't concentrate when there any form of noise.

Using the word 'quiet' is an understatement. I like my working environment to be dead silent while on the job.

My job is based on listening to and completely hearing what two or more people are saying. Any interfering sound is more than enough to derail me. That's why I work mostly at nights.

Well me I'm a kind of person that likes to interact with people, if you are working an interacting to people I think that's a good idea, it will help you guys with a lot of things.

I always like to be quiet whenever I am working because I am more productive that way. If I am talking to people I may be distracted that is why I am always quiet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds