Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like handing out candy on Halloween?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Halloween is fast approaching and every year here in the states we give out candy to kids. I don't know what Halloween is like in other countries, I'm just going based off of what it's like in the US. Usually kids go out trick-or-treating on Halloween day, going door to door collecting candy. I'm too old to go trick or treating myself, because honestly I wouldn't mind some free candy haha!

Anyway, do you like handing out candy? I don't really care for it. I would rather be at a Halloween party, or relaxing at home watching a horror movie. I don't want to be disturbed. So I usually turn my lights off to let them know we don't have candy. But to be fair, we don't really get many kids coming by us, since we're not in a great area and you can land better candy from the bigger town area.

Advertisement Placeholder
No. Being around strangers makes me very nervous. Let alone having them come on to your property. When I was a kid, I used to just dump the whole bowel in a kids bag so I could call it a night and go do something else. I've never really found much joy in the holiday after I turned 12.

I haven't always been a fan of trick-or-treating on Halloween day. I went for those candies a lot when I was still a kid and got the best of it. So, it's something that I make preparation for kids that comes over to my house now for trick-or-treat. I have bought a lot of goodies to give them. It's going to be a wonderful Halloween season.

Halloween is not our culture but somewhere in October, during Diwali, it is common for kids as well as adults to go to houses ans singe and dance and we give them money and edibles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds