Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like fast food?

Credits
I am curious if anyone here likes or cares for fast food. If you do, what's your go to place and order? If not, why? I get some of us choose not to eat fast food due to health reasons or similar. I'd love to hear both sides here.

I like McDonald's mainly for breakfast and lunch. I order the sausage mcmuffins or the sausage biscuit. I sometimes will also get breakfast at Burger King and get the croissanwich.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like fast food breakfasts, but the main foods I'm not a big fan of. Five Guys' fries are the best, them or Checkers/Rallys. On the breakfast front it's either McDonald's McMuffin, Burger King's Croissanwich or a bagel and cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts (no, I will not call it Dunkin :p)

Fast food is probably my favorite type of food, I might eat too much of it. :V Anyways, I love Rally's the most, they have the best fries. I also enjoy DQ's chicken strip baskets, the chicken, fries, toast and gravy are so much better than Raisin Cane's. Burger King's whoppers are amazing, much better than the Big Mac. (Which the Big Mac is good though too, I just get it without pickles.)

Not much of a fan of breakfasts when it comes to fast food, I'm not much of a breakfast person at all really. I really do love KFC, if it wasn't so bad for you I would probably have it every day. Love to have a little bit of everything so I usually go for the Trilogy Box meal (UK), looooove the gravy. Burger King is probably next on my list, and I think they're actually going to be building one about a 5 minute walk from my house... bad idea!

I'd say McDonald's is actually pretty low down on the list of fast food for me, I don't really enjoy many things on the menu, and they always get rid of my favourite things too, most recently being the Chicken Legend meals. :cry:

I do like fast food but I don't eat it too often, usually once a week maybe and if not once a month depending on if we can afford to and if we fancy it.

I always like to go for either a chicken wrap when I have a takeaway or on odd occasions I may go for Chinese and have something like chicken and peppers in black bean sauce or chicken and beef Thai curry with egg fried rice. It really depends on what I fancy at the time if we choose to do takeout or have fast food.

Been trying to cut back, and do just eat at a sit down place. Fast food is just getting expensive as hell anymore..
I also enjoy DQ's chicken strip baskets, the chicken, fries, toast and gravy are so much better than Raisin Cane's. Burger King's whoppers are amazing
Yep, waay beter than most places. I love KFC's tenders too but their gravy isn't good as a dipping option like DQ.

Been trying to cut back, and do just eat at a sit down place. Fast food is just getting expensive as hell anymore..

Yep, waay beter than most places. I love KFC's tenders too but their gravy isn't good as a dipping option like DQ.
I have to admit, fast-food really has sky rocketed in price. Me and my kids used to have fast-food at least once a week and it was usually on a Tuesday as that was the busiest day for me when I head out and get the groceries I need from town. It made it easier to just come home and order something.

Three years ago I used to spend around £22 on fast food each week and we all got what we enjoyed. Nowadays if I do it, we end up paying nearly £30 and that is a huge increase.

That's annoying. Cooking is the best. For the wallet and health.
I mean here in the USA it honestly seems to be either way. Food and all is just getting expensive anymore. Fast food also is too, and that is one downside.

I have to admit, fast-food really has sky rocketed in price. Me and my kids used to have fast-food at least once a week and it was usually on a Tuesday as that was the busiest day for me when I head out and get the groceries I need from town. It made it easier to just come home and order something.
For sure it has. McDonald's is expensive anymore unless you have their app and use it. A McDouble here is like 2-3 dollars a piece now. You can get a $3.50 bundle which is a McDouble and small fry here in my area in the USA.

I used to like some fast food, but now I don't trust what's in it anymore, so everything we eat is from home now. It gets boring but at least I don't have to fear GMO's, bad oils, or worse, mRNA in my food.

I am curious if anyone here likes or cares for fast food. If you do, what's your go to place and order? If not, why? I get some of us choose not to eat fast food due to health reasons or similar. I'd love to hear both sides here.

I like McDonald's mainly for breakfast and lunch. I order the sausage mcmuffins or the sausage biscuit. I sometimes will also get breakfast at Burger King and get the croissanwich.
I will say there’s nothing wrong with fast food breakfast. It’s lunch that gotta ruin all that lol

Well dominos stole the papa John’s flat pizza stuff. If they got rid of full crust and just copied thin crust they would tie

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds