Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like collecting video games?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many people like to collect video games, they buy video games and keep them and do not resell them when they no longer want them or have completed them, for example, I have many video games from my childhood and I have never sold them, I have games that are relics and I do not plan to sell them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love collecting video games. I currently have a subscription to Retro Game Treasure, so every month I get a box sent to my house. I also like going to my local v-stock to see what games they have, but it's been a while since I went to v-stock. I haven't sold any of my games, though once I finally get around to learning how to solder I plan on fixing up one of my copies of Pokemon Gold and selling it since I have two.

I love collecting video games. I currently have a subscription to Retro Game Treasure, so every month I get a box sent to my house. I also like going to my local v-stock to see what games they have, but it's been a while since I went to v-stock. I haven't sold any of my games, though once I finally get around to learning how to solder I plan on fixing up one of my copies of Pokemon Gold and selling it since I have two.
That's fantastic! Speaking of Pokemon Gold, these games are usually sold quite expensive, I got a copy that I bought from a friend for only $10, that was a truly bargain hahaha.

I like to collect games, therefore, when I want to play any games I will always buy my own copy instead of borrowing.

It's always better to buy a physical copy than to rent the game or buy it digitally, you'll always know that you own a real copy of the game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds