Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like calling or texting better??

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Most times I prefer calling to texting. Not because I am lazy, but because I feel I have to express myself talking to the person, and because I also feel the connection. I get to listen to the response in real time and can get things done faster. When I text, sometimes people respond late or sometimes the vibe isn't clear. When you call someone, you can get the feel from their voice unlike texting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, texting is good too but to me calling is better in the sense that I get response on time for information I want to share or to be shared with me

It depends on the person I'm actually talking to, if I don't know the person well yet or I don't have enough trust in them I prefer texting, when I know the person better or I need to communicate more fluently, I prefer phone calls, I prefer phone calls, but not everyone I can talk to on the phone because I don't have that trust so to speak

It depends on the person I'm actually talking to, if I don't know the person well yet or I don't have enough trust in them I prefer texting, when I know the person better or I need to communicate more fluently, I prefer phone calls, I prefer phone calls, but not everyone I can talk to on the phone because I don't have that trust so to speak

This is right for me as well. I prefer talking on the phone with those that I have come to know. I want a situation where I will get to know you more first before we begin to do more of the calling. If we are not that close, please send a text instead.

Personally, I would eliminate calling if I have the power to do so. I hate calls. If there's another word that's going to describe how much I hate calls, that's what I would use to express myself about it. I prefer text message or chatting on any chat messenger like WhatsApp, Skype, Discord, Slack and etc.

I do love calling 📱 people most times than text them. I feel the vibe of texting only when it comes to social media. So intimate stuff goes for call or at least voice note
Most times I prefer calling to texting. Not because I am lazy, but because I feel I have to express myself talking to the person, and because I also feel the connection. I get to listen to the response in real time and can get things done faster. When I text, sometimes people respond late or sometimes the vibe isn't clear. When you call someone, you can get the feel from their voice unlike texting.

From my observation, it's very obvious that ladies are more inclined and in favor of calling than texting. I have had several experiences with many that all of keep tackling me for not being the calling type of person. According to one of them, she told me that she connects more with you when she hears your voice over the call than just chatting.

I'm not a very social person when it comes to talking over the phone. I am not a fan of it, but I will do it if needed. Otherwise I prefer to just text people. I will sometimes voice chat with people in Discord though, but that's really the extent of it.

It very depends, I like texting when I don't have much time or strength for a long call but if it's someone I love speaking to as of family, friends or a girlfriend of course I may prefer calling because it is a better way to deliever informatiom and express yourself it is more human than texting.
You can hear their voice and can know how they feel and it's much better when it's people you like it's almost as if you are there with them having a good time together with each other. But I think that I will like calling my girlfriend the most because this love is different :D.

I always prefer texting over calling. I'm someone who waits for the incoming call to get disconnected so that I can text after 2 minutes and ask what happened and continue the conversation there. xD

One of the main reason why I prefer texting over calling is because calling will have me committed to only that call at that particular moment. It will make me to stop mostly every other things that I'm doing but when it comes to texting, I can't be texting and still doing so many other things.

I'm very good with either of them. I wouldn't pick any calls if I don't want to and I don't answer any unknown numbers which I never saved in my contact. This way, it's easier to avoid prank callers and time wasters too.

Text me! Don’t call me. You actually better lucky if you can get through to call me because I keep a certain setting on my phone that I can allow certain calls to come through.

If I like you enough, I’ll allow you to call me 🌸

I was speaking with a lady friend of mine this morning and she told me that there is a kind of setting which she had on her phone that makes only the numbers that she saved on her contact list that will be able to call her.

I don't have any idea how to do this and I believe it is something that is going to be very helpful to prevent unwanted callers from reaching me.

I like to make phone calls instead of texting. I am not very comfortable typing with my thumb. Whether I want to make a short communication with clients or a long communication with my family and friends, I always make phone calls. I don't text much, in fact I don't even remember when I texted the last time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds