Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know how to play any musical instrument?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I grew up in a religious family with my father and mother a Sir and Lady of the Knight in Catholic Church. I joined the chior at a very young age and it's where I learnt how to play piano. It wasn't pleasing as a kid but now I enjoy it. I don't miss going to church every Sunday because I will play for the mass.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can play the flute and the tin whistle (also called a pennywhistle). My husband bought me a flute when we were first married, but I never really learned how to play it until I was 35 when he paid for a few months worth of lessons. That paid off really well because my instructor invited me to be a part of her flute choir and I learned so much that way!

When I was in school I was always a fan of music and I loved my music lessons. In junior school I took up he cornet and I spent quite a while learning how to play that both in school and out of school. As I progressed through school though I moved away from the cornet and moved onto the keyboard which was an instrument the whole class learned to play. I finally decided to take on Music for my GCSE's (final school exams) and for that I decided to learn how to play the violin in which the school and my auntie taught me how to play that.

Sadly I cannot play any instruments. I have always been a fan of a piano or digital keyboard. But have no intention to follow classes.

I play keyboard, drums, bass, and guitar. mostly guitar. I'd love to build an analog synth some day though to play with... gods those things are so cool, basically chaotic electronic noise brought to order and made into music.

You have the skills to play those muscial instruments and that is good. I am learning how to beat drums as that is the only instrument that I have the zeal to play.

I play keyboard, drums, bass, and guitar. mostly guitar. I'd love to build an analog synth some day though to play with... gods those things are so cool, basically chaotic electronic noise brought to order and made into music.
I'm learning how to play violin now. After watching Yanni for a long time, I picked good interest in playing the instrument. I'm attending classes on how to play it right now.

I took lessons to be classically trained with the acoustic guitar. I originally wanted to extend that to my electric guitar, and I played for a few years. Was in classes for either 2 or 3 summers. That's the only one I ever had real knowledge of. I enjoy playing this same few keys on the piano. My grandma taught me this tune with the use of sticky notes and tape on the keys! Now I'll never forget it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds