Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep your financial records?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Writing and keeping your financial records will help you to have information about your investments, savings and expenses, in this way you can plan your future finances.

I personally write down and keep all the financial actions I take, for example I write how much and in what investment I have invested in previous month, this will help me in budgeting for the next month.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not keep separate financial records, I do all of my financial transactions through a bank and I can easily track my income and expenses by checking my bank statement. Using banks for cash flow allows you to track your finances.

That's one thing that people fail to do. For people like us that have many sources of income both online and offline, we need to keep financial records. That's because money can just enter now and a need suddenly comes in and you use the money to solve those needs and you somehow forget. Writing as the money comes in and goes out is important for me.

That's one thing that people fail to do. For people like us that have many sources of income both online and offline, we need to keep financial records. That's because money can just enter now and a need suddenly comes in and you use the money to solve those needs and you somehow forget. Writing as the money comes in and goes out is important for me.
I agree with you, there should always be a record of how much you earned in a month and how much you spent for daily expenses, investments and savings, in this way you will have a stable finance.

It not only helps you in understanding your financial behavior, it would help you assess the priorities you spend your money on. There is only so much the human mind can recall in the midst of many concerns.

Actually keeping your financial records is the best thing you can do for any of your business, organisation or work because it will help to know the expenses of everything.

Yes I do. financial record are very important to every business and for the success of every goal. It helps you to know how much the business has been earning and what it has been spending in terms of expenditure.

Writing and keeping your financial records will help you to have information about your investments, savings and expenses, in this way you can plan your future finances.

I personally write down and keep all the financial actions I take, for example I write how much and in what investment I have invested in previous month, this will help me in budgeting for the next month.

Well, I certainly keep my financial records and I try my best in order to make sure that I update my accounts all the time. I use an application to record my financial transactions.

I keep my financial records because it's very important in order to have my project done soon. Also I will be able to know my performance so far maybe I am diligent or not. However keeping financial records help to know your status at the end.

It is a very big business mistake for any business organisation or establishment not to keep financial record because it is the only thing that is going to help you to monitor your financial standing and know whether your business is growing or falling into ashes.

Truth is, most of is don't keep financial records for personal expenses. It's hard work and requires a lot of dedication.

What I do is keep a budget at the beginning of each month, including the amount I want to save or invest and work towards achieving that goal.

I don't keep financial records, but I think I would start keeping such records, as it would help me to keep my finances better and also I would keep track of how my money is been spent.

It is a very big business mistake for any business organisation or establishment not to keep financial record because it is the only thing that is going to help you to monitor your financial standing and know whether your business is growing or falling into ashes.

I think that almost all the business organisations tend to keep a financial record. It is needed in the end as they have to calculate their overall expenditures and profits as well.

I think that almost all the business organisations tend to keep a financial record. It is needed in the end as they have to calculate their overall expenditures and profits as well.
Every serious business would have there financial records that are very intact and safe as well, because this would help them to make key decisions and adjustments

Keeping financial record is good both for individuals and businesses. Because it will help you to track your income and expenses. It will help you not to be spend modestly.

I don't keep financial records, but I think I would start keeping such records, as it would help me to keep my finances better and also I would keep track of how my money is been spent.
If you start keeping your financial records, it will automatically help you to keep track of how to spend your money, it is better to have control on your income and expenses.

I do not always do that before but I learnt that it is very good so that I will know what I am spending money on and how to reduce it. It is what I do now and I enjoy doing it

At the ending of last year I was keeping some financial records but these days I no longer do that consistently. I think it is something I will start doing again because it will help me to monitor all my finances well.

Yes I do. For individuals and businesses, it is important to keep financial records for several reasons. Keeping financial records helps to track income and expenses, monitor cash flow, prepare tax returns, and evaluate the financial health of an individual or business. Good record-keeping practices also help to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations, and can provide evidence in case of an audit or legal dispute. Overall, keeping accurate and organized financial records is an important part of financial management and can help individuals and businesses to make informed financial decisions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds