Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep a home safe with money inside?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
A lot of banks have been closing these last few years and others have been facing issues which was preventing people from actually accessing their money. This can be bad if you need it for bills, food, etc.

How many people here have a home safe where they keep money in just in case?

Advertisement Placeholder
You probably shouldn't let people know if you have a safe in your home. That's just an invitation for someone to come over and steal from you. So I won't answer it, but I will say owning a safe is a good idea. But keeping it out of sight is ideal so that no one can rob you.

I think keeping a safe hidden, under a floor or someone else, is ideal, as you wouldn't want someone to outright know where it is.

A lot of banks have been closing these last few years and others have been facing issues which was preventing people from actually accessing their money. This can be bad if you need it for bills, food, etc.

I would not store a lots of cash in my house because it is not needed. majority of the people store petty cash because they have to deal with daily expenses. I would invest my money and purchase assets rather than keeping huge amount of cash in my home.

I myself do not have any safe in my home to keep money in. I tend to not keep money on me at all unless I really need to now with contactless being as widely used as it is now as well.

If I were to have a lot more money being kept in the house, a safe would definitely be something that I would want to keep the money in for sure.

You probably shouldn't let people know if you have a safe in your home. That's just an invitation for someone to come over and steal from you. So I won't answer it, but I will say owning a safe is a good idea. But keeping it out of sight is ideal so that no one can rob you.

I think keeping a safe hidden, under a floor or someone else, is ideal, as you wouldn't want someone to outright know where it is.

I like to safe money in E-wallets and I think that they could be safe in the sense that no one would be able to break into your house and loot the money because money is not present in the physical form to begin with. This is why I am not a big fan of creating a safe in my own home.

There is no way I am going to stay without having cash on me and I also have a safe at home where I keep a substantial amount of money in case there is an emergency that is going to require cash for me to sort that out without having to go to the bank to do any kind of transaction or use my mobile application to do any kind of transaction.

There is no way I am going to stay without having cash on me and I also have a safe at home where I keep a substantial amount of money in case there is an emergency that is going to require cash for me to sort that out without having to go to the bank to do any kind of transaction or use my mobile application to do any kind of transaction.

Creation of mobile applications have made it possible for many people to make transactions. However, there are still a really huge amount of people who never use such kind of cash application. This is why even during the olden days, many people used to create a safe at home in order to store cash. Now people use banks.

Creation of mobile applications have made it possible for many people to make transactions. However, there are still a really huge amount of people who never use such kind of cash application. This is why even during the olden days, many people used to create a safe at home in order to store cash. Now people use banks.

There's no way you can stay without having cash on you at home. There's a reason why they have the saying that Cash is King. It's not expected that you keep millions of dollars at home. No one is ever going to ask you to do anything like that but you need to have raw cash in hand.

There's no way you can stay without having cash on you at home. There's a reason why they have the saying that Cash is King. It's not expected that you keep millions of dollars at home. No one is ever going to ask you to do anything like that but you need to have raw cash in hand.

Many people usually have cash and I am talking about real cash. However, it may not be a wise thing to store huge amount of cash at home. This is why they use banks. There are many people like me who like to store money using payment processors.

I myself do not have any safe in my home to keep money in. I tend to not keep money on me at all unless I really need to now with contactless being as widely used as it is now as well.

If I were to have a lot more money being kept in the house, a safe would definitely be something that I would want to keep the money in for sure.

I wouldn't want to have much cash on me too. I prefer buying items via credit cards or doing bank transfers for the seller instead of paying cash. I keep minimal cash with me and make use of it when I have some needs such as paying for transportation. Aside that, there is no need for having cash and that means that I have zero needs for a safe box at home.

I wouldn't want to have much cash on me too. I prefer buying items via credit cards or doing bank transfers for the seller instead of paying cash. I keep minimal cash with me and make use of it when I have some needs such as paying for transportation. Aside that, there is no need for having cash and that means that I have zero needs for a safe box at home.

I think that if theft or robbery is common in your area, then I do not think that you should keep a large amount of money in your home, even if you have a safe at home. Many people prefer storing money using payment gateways and some even use cryptocurrencies in order to store money.

Many people usually have cash and I am talking about real cash. However, it may not be a wise thing to store huge amount of cash at home. This is why they use banks. There are many people like me who like to store money using payment processors.

What's the difference between cash and a real cash? Anyways, I think that I have figured out what you meant and it's all about having like thousands of dollars kept at home. It's not wise because a tip to criminals, they will rob you.

What's the difference between cash and a real cash? Anyways, I think that I have figured out what you meant and it's all about having like thousands of dollars kept at home. It's not wise because a tip to criminals, they will rob you.

When I said "cash", I was referring to cash in the form of real currency notes (currency bills). There are many people who create a safe so that they could keep cash in the form of bills in their homes. Perhaps they do not trust banks. Having said that, banks also use such kinds of safe in order to store bills, don't they?

I only have cash for petty expenses, I do not keep a lot of hard cash at my home. Money does not grow when you keep in your safe, it will grow only when you invest.

When I said "cash", I was referring to cash in the form of real currency notes (currency bills). There are many people who create a safe so that they could keep cash in the form of bills in their homes. Perhaps they do not trust banks. Having said that, banks also use such kinds of safe in order to store bills, don't they?

Well, that's not the point from your previous post where you mentioned cash and real cash. As I have pointed out that I got what you were trying to say. I have my own small safe at home now and I used to keep a good amount of money in there in case of an emergency.

I only have cash for petty expenses, I do not keep a lot of hard cash at my home. Money does not grow when you keep in your safe, it will grow only when you invest.

I also don't like keeping a lot of cash at my place as it is easier to spend it all without even considering the more important things that should be done. So, I have decided to keep money in the bank and cryptos and use it when it is pretty important to do so.

I also don't like keeping a lot of cash at my place as it is easier to spend it all without even considering the more important things that should be done. So, I have decided to keep money in the bank and cryptos and use it when it is pretty important to do so.

When you don't have the habit of saving money at home, you're most likely going to spend everything that you have as cash at home but it doesn't stop there because as long as you can access the money in your bank account, you're still going to end up spending it too.

I have few cash at home. I have a habit of keeping money at different places at home. I have this feeling about losing all my money at once when they are kept in one place, it's why I split it all over places only me know. I have a safe too with some money in it.

When you're the kind of person who doesn't know how to stay with cash, it's not going to be advisible for you to keep so much money at home. You're going to be tempted to use it all the time and if you're not careful, you will keep spending them until they are gone.

When you're the kind of person who doesn't know how to stay with cash, it's not going to be advisible for you to keep so much money at home. You're going to be tempted to use it all the time and if you're not careful, you will keep spending them until they are gone.

This is my biggest issue at the moment. I can't stay with money for a very long time as there are always an expense that is waiting for you to use your money on. So, I don't like a situation where I am meant to use more of cash unless on occasions where I have no other options to use again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds