Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you intend to work all your life, or retire at some point?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of us will be working until old age, unfortunately that's the way this world goes, at least in the US where you sometimes have to work until your elderly years. Some people never quit working.

With that being said, what is your plan? Are you going to work all of your life? Or will you find time to retire at some point?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of us will be working until old age, unfortunately that's the way this world goes, at least in the US where you sometimes have to work until your elderly years. Some people never quit working.

With that being said, what is your plan? Are you going to work all of your life? Or will you find time to retire at some point?
The body needs rest. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy. I intend to work for a few years and retire early when I make money enough for me till I die. I will surely create generational wealth too

I intend to retire at some point. Human bodies are not limited and as time elapses when continued working the body tires and definitely a rest is required by it to continue to be healthy and stand out strongly. Therefore a retirement would do wonders for the human body.

No I want to retire someday body need rest and working forever sounds very bad for me at least no matter how much I enjoy working I would love to retire someday

Working for me is not only about making money, it is also about being physically and mentally fit. Therefore,I do not have any plans for retirement. I plan to continue working as long as my health permits.

I'm not going to work all my life. I would retire at some point, maybe at the age of 60 or 65. So i can rest, spend more time with my family members and go on vacations.

I would do every bit of work and hustle I need to do before my late fifties. At that point, I would go into retirement. At that point, I need to manage my health and work related pressure can kill very fast.

While some people prefer to stop working, others want to retire and enjoy their lives. After retirement, some people continue to work for financial reasons, while others do so for the fulfillment and value it brings. Working when retired might also give you financial freedom and flexibility.

I do not intend to work all of my life, I would definitely retire at some point.
Old Age comes with a lot gabbages and stress, As at that time, You are meant to relax and enjoy life after toiling for years.

Our body need rest, I don't like working till old age it is not really good for our health, that is why is good to retire before old age, for me I do not intend to work all through my life.

Our body need rest, I don't like working till old age it is not really good for our health, that is why is good to retire before old age, for me I do not intend to work all through my life.
If i have to work at old age, it would not be that pressure induced work where I have to meet targets. I would love to work at my discretion. Those kind of work that I go when I feel like.

If i have to work at old age, it would not be that pressure induced work where I have to meet targets. I would love to work at my discretion. Those kind of work that I go when I feel like.
That's true, because when old age come the person is not permitted to work the work that are going to stress he/her again, you need to choose the kind one that you can be able to handle.

I want to do some level of work but in retirement, it doesn't have to be for money. I would not mind volunteering somewhere. I know as we get older, we tend to slow down and so does our health which is why keeping active 40+ in age is ideal.

That's true, because when old age come the person is not permitted to work the work that are going to stress he/her again, you need to choose the kind one that you can be able to handle.
The kind of work I would do after retirement would be a voluntary job with no pay where I would be teaching high school kids. At least, to give back to the society. Of course, that would only be possible if a person is financially secure.

I am taking care of myself so well that I would still be strong even in my 70s. I won't want to retire and go hike to stay. I should be passively running my organizations at that age rather than complete retirement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds