Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have your phone in a case?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your smartphone, do you have it in a protective case? Or do you just have it the way it arrived without any protection? I have a case for my phone, mainly because I do drop it from time to time, but thankfully it has never been damaged. With that being said, do you like to use cases on your phone? Or prefer your phone naked?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to use an Otterbox, but it got a little torn up. I've been using the Onn brand for a while now and it seems to be holding strong.

I use a custom leather wallet case with my logo (that you can see on side) on it! Free advertisement for my community, in a sense.

When it comes to your smartphone, do you have it in a protective case? Or do you just have it the way it arrived without any protection? I have a case for my phone, mainly because I do drop it from time to time, but thankfully
it has never been damaged. With that being said, do you like to use cases on your phone? Or prefer your phone naked?

I got a new phone case. I believe that putting your phone in a case is going to ensure that the device is protected from scratch and any day that you decide to remove the case, the device is still looking new and have better resealable value as well.

Pretty much every Android now comes with a case in the box. I did not use the case at the beginning because I used to think it covered the back design but when the glass back of my phone began to crack after some falls I started using the case. I remove the case while charging the phone because the phone gets hot due to fast charging.

I have an old phone that I don't keep in a case. I didn't spend much on it and I've had it for 4 years. It's scratched up and surprisingly the screen isn't busted on it as many times as I've dropped it on the ground. I've been wanting to get something more updated and probably will next year.

I have my mobile in a case. I have been using the same mobile for 3 years. There are no major scratches even though I have dropped my device multiple times. If I had not used a case for my device, I wouldn't be able to use my mobile for 3 years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds