Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have your own assistant?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of business owners will have thier own assistant, which usually is there to help you with work and other needs. I don't have one myself, but if I ever get to a position where I can hire one, I think I'd do it. Who here has their own assistants? Does it help a lot with your work having an assistant around?

Advertisement Placeholder
people usually hire assistants and secretaries when they are not able to handle work pressure or manage things on their own. This is when they might be needing a person to "assist" them. this is the primary job of a personal assistant. Hiring an assistant may help a lot in many cases.

Nope, at least not yet. People hire assistants when they can't handle work. I handle work just fine, so I don't need any extra help unless it's some sort of difficult task, then I ask for help.

Nope, at least not yet. People hire assistants when they can't handle work. I handle work just fine, so I don't need any extra help unless it's some sort of difficult task, then I ask for help.

Business expansion is one of the reason why most people resort to hiring a direct assistance to help them run their daily activities. This is because it is becoming very difficult for them to keep up with everything that they need to do with their business growing.

Well, if you are working as a freelancer, then I think that you may not need to hire an assistant in case if you need to handle many projects. Sometimes the workload becomes too excessive and this is the time when you may need to hire an assistant.

Well, if you are working as a freelancer, then I think that you may not need to hire an assistant in case if you need to handle many projects. Sometimes the workload becomes too excessive and this is the time when you may need to hire an assistant.
I'm not a freelancer; I'm a photographer. I take photos of people, landscapes, etc. Sometimes I need to edit photos, and I'm not good at it, so I ask for a bit of help. But I agree with you that if you are a freelancer, you don't need an assistant unless you have tons of tasks.

Having an assistant when you are working as a freelancer is something that is not realistic because most of the jobs that you need to do are supposed to be carried out by yourself. Hiring an assistant is only going to cut down on the money that you're going to make from the job.

I have a couple of virtual assistants to help me run my day to day operations as well as assist me in specific tasks. I run my online business entirely through vistual assistants.

A lot of business owners will have thier own assistant, which usually is there to help you with work and other needs. I don't have one myself, but if I ever get to a position where I can hire one, I think I'd do it. Who here has their own assistants? Does it help a lot with your work having an assistant around?
No, I don't have my own assistant. I'm working for a company where I answer to my own department head. Coming back to my personal business, I don't have an assistant but will have one soon. I'm working online too, and I don't need an assistant for it.

I have a couple of virtual assistants to help me run my day to day operations as well as assist me in specific tasks. I run my online business entirely through vistual assistants.

I can still be able to run and manage everything that I have to do with my online business. I don't have any need for making use of any virtual assistants help for now. I know that my online business is growing and it's definitely going to come to the stage where I will have to use virtual assistants.

Currently I don't have any need of hiring an assistant to work for me but for the fact that I have a manager who helps me to run my agricultural poultry and fish farming serves as me well as having an assistant too. He does so much job for me and I'm happy with him!

When you run a poultry farm, you may need the assistance of someone, especially if your farm is really huge. This can be quite important because running a poultry farm is not that easy. You have to manage animals and also need to avail the services of people who are associated with the farming business.

When you run a poultry farm, you may need the assistance of someone, especially if your farm is really huge. This can be quite important because running a poultry farm is not that easy. You have to manage animals and also need to avail the services of people who are associated with the farming business.

Why do you think that I have 6 employees working for me at the moment? They don't have to be my personal assistants, no that's not necessarily important. They need to do the work I have cut out for them to do on daily basis in taking care of everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds