Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have scheduling post feature in your forum?

Credits
What are your thoughts about having the scheduling post feature plugin in your forum? Do you think it's something your forum members would be interested in using or not? I have asked some people but they mentioned it's not really useful for them because they can't just come online to make post they will not post but schedule for a different time for it to be posted.

Do you think having a scheduling post feature plugin in your forum is necessary?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I think most forum software and services offer scheduling post options. I think even free forum software does it now too. I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it's a nice feature to have on a forum. But I would only have it for admin and some mods. Not for users as I feel that would be a bad idea for some reason.

I use open source forum software and there is no post-scheduling feature by default. I have never searced for any addons to implement this feature. I don't feel a necessity of using this feature on my forum. Even on the forums where this feature is available, I have never scheduled my posts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds