Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have reserve savings for your business when it goes shambles?

Lots of people makes plans for only their business welfare and profitability. But they don't think way forward if the business face financial redundancy, how will they stand it. Thinking about exit business plan is ideal, we should always have alternative to care for our business when it isn't moving in the right direction due to redundancy caused by unforseen circumstances.

Do you have savings to stand your business when unforseen circumstances hit it hard? Or you have alternative to raise recovery funds for your business??

Seriously, every business man is supposed to have a contingency plan in case he says plan doesn't go well the way he planned so he can be able to fall back on it when the need arises.

Advertisement Placeholder
When starting out a new business there is usually not enough cash if at all it remains waiting around for you to start saving

Lots of people makes plans for only their business welfare and profitability. But they don't think way forward if the business face financial redundancy, how will they stand it. Thinking about exit business plan is ideal, we should always have alternative to care for our business when it isn't moving in the right direction due to redundancy caused by unforseen circumstances.

Do you have savings to stand your business when unforseen circumstances hit it hard? Or you have alternative to raise recovery funds for your business??
I do not pray my business goes to shambles, but yes, i do have reserves for unforeseen events.
things must not always be smooth at all times.
For rough seasons, one has to make adequate preparations.
So i try as much as possible to save for rainy days

That is the reason most people get their businesses insured.
Personally, I have savings for such circumstances.
It is a good thing to do, because things won't be rosy always.

I concider the habit or technique of having a reserve for your running business should things go south eventually for that business and you are still interested in saving the business from going down completely

That is the reason most people get their businesses insured.
Personally, I have savings for such circumstances.
It is a good thing to do, because things won't be rosy always.
Yes, life can't be made on steady bed of roses at times it goes on rough patch which makes it very uneasy without reserve savings for our business. Any entrepreneur who doesn't have reserve savings won't take it far in business.

We can't conclude when it comes to business expectations,as a matter of fact every wise business initiative should have a back up plan,just incase things goes haywire.

Capital reservation is needed to sustain our business when it goes shambles. We shouldn't just squander all our business profit, we should reserve some, in terms of emergencies.
Yes I agree with you. We should try to develop a good saving culture so that we can survive during difficulties. Many businesses crumble due to lack of a fall back option or bailout in times of financial crises.

We can't conclude when it comes to business expectations,as a matter of fact every wise business initiative should have a back up plan,just incase things goes haywire.
That's exactly what intelligent business owner should consider before going on starting the business first time. As you're making profit early you're just saving and re-investing too.

Every good business owner should always have saving from his business and for his business for the case of emergency so that he can revive the company.

A good business owner should always have a savings reserve in case there be rainy days and days like that are common, so savings should be an important aspect in any business
That should always be one of the pramount things for any business man,because it is not a good idea to put all you capital into your business without having a reserve in case of an eventuality.

I have this $1b idea to share, to keep your business going all you need do is to settle everything(machines) that works for you most especially in a company that has not only physical staffs working for them. By that you'll have your settle your establishment for life.

No! I've not reserved any specific money for any future unforseen circumstances, apart from the profit I incur. I have registered in an insurance company and I hope they'll take action if need be!

It is a good and beneficial idea to set aside money for any unforseen circumstances in a business. It could happen at anytime and what do you do? Get a loan?, not at all because you'll be indebted and your business may crumble, so make hay whilst the sun shine in order to avoid the saying ' had I known'.

Last edited:
Definitely I do, this was part of my initial plans before entering into business, I sell online and make profits, my rule is that whenever I make profits, I make sure to save a part of the profits and re-invest the remaining part of the profits. This will enable me to have something to fall back on Incase the business fails though I struggle to make sure such failure doesn't occur. All businesses whether big, average or small should make sure to adopt such phenomenon.

Saving is very good be it in your personal life or when you are running a business. The money you save we cater for unexpected outcome in your personal life and business you are building.

Savings is very important, most especially to business owners. this is an aid which helped you as a business owner to.meet up to the needs of your business when you are running short of resources for maintenance.

One needs to be saving out of the profit madeee from the business especially if the kind of the business invested exposed to some risk so that one will have something to fall back if the business eventually down

I have reserve savings but they are not in huge quantity. I invested my reserve saving into cryptocurrency trading, which was quite risky. I withdrew my investments. However, I do plan to invest in cryptocurrency trading in the future.

Well yes I do,as a business person you should always have a plan b incase the first plan fails or incase you are encountered with unexpected problems and situation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds