Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have regular business meetings?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
If you're a business owner or work for a business, do you hold regular business meetings? I don't own a business nor do I work for one so I do not hold or attend business meetings. However, I would imagine doing so could often be stressful for all parties involved. Do you have regular business meetings? How do they normally play out?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're a business owner or work for a business, do you hold regular business meetings? I don't own a business nor do I work for one so I do not hold or attend business meetings. However, I would imagine doing so could often be stressful for all parties involved. Do you have regular business meetings? How do they normally play out?

Well, I would consider business meetings every day if my workers were not performing well. However, I have worked in a company where they held meetings daily and the manager used to rant every day. This is not healthy for your business, I must say.

I operate small businesses and I have very few people working for me. Instead of having meetings with my staff, I prefer to communicate individually and avoid inviting staff who is not in any way related to the issues I want to discuss.

Calling for a general meeting is inevitable in businesses. There will always be something to have a meeting about but it's not supposed to be everything that a general meeting should be called for. If it's something that's very serious which affects all staffs, that's when a general meeting should be held.

Not currently, but I did have some meetings for another community I worked for. They would have us do meetings every Tuesday or maybe it was Wednesday. Anyway, doesn't matter what day it was, just that we had a meeting or two a week about what we had planned and all that.

Calling for a general meeting is inevitable in businesses. There will always be something to have a meeting about but it's not supposed to be everything that a general meeting should be called for. If it's something that's very serious which affects all staffs, that's when a general meeting should be held.

It may be quite awful to attend meetings every day. This was the problem where we used to have meetings every day. The manager used to consume a whooping 30 minutes! This was very upsetting and tiresome. No person would like to do that. This was also one of the main reasons why many people left that job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds