Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you have premium/V.I.P membership on your forum?

xXInfectedXx

Renowned member
Credits
I don't have premium/ V.I.P membership on my forum, I may consider having this in the future though. I understand some forums do have it. For those who do have it, How much does it cost? What benefits does your membership come with?

Advertisement Placeholder
We do have the user group made, but we haven't set up anything else yet. I'm thinking our premium membership is going to cost $5 every three months. As far as the benefits go, I don't know what all we will be doing, but I at least know the basics. Premium members will get their own private board, a colored username, a custom rank, a sticky topic in the Website Showcase board, etc.

Colored user name and a private board are a almost must. :p . Something like a ad space or stickie is a good idea, depending on your forum's genre.

I do have a V.I.P. membership on my forum. Here is what is set up for it (so far):

• V.I.P.'s will have their own rank (visible anywhere on the forum).
  • V.I.P.'s get their own section on the forum.
  • V.I.P.'s will also get to earn double the points in the "V.I.P." section of the forum.
  • V.I.P.'s get to choose one thread on the entire forum to become a "sticky" for one month.
  • V.I.P.'s get to keep their own blog (this blog will be viewable by all members of the forum, not just other V.I.P.'s and staff).
  • V.I.P.'s will be able to offer their own things or services for sale in the ~Shopping Mall~.
  • Services/activities are available in the "V.I.P." only section of the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds