Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have friendly relations with your neighbors?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I live in an apartment building in a big city, so I have many neighbors, but I can't communicate with everyone, so I know those neighbors who live on the same floor with me, but unfortunately I don't have such friendly relations, because I'm still young and they are older and we have nothing in common to communicate every day, so I just politely say hello and that's the end of our conversations.

Advertisement Placeholder
I also have a lot of neighbors, and I really have a good relationship with them and I have a good relationship, I'm not one of those who has a friendly relationship with their neighbors, but I always try to get along with everyone and at the same time go unnoticed.

Introvert and their doings😂😂. I am always on my own and I don't know how to start a convo with just random people. I see my neighbors as random people and don't know how to associate with them.

If I have my way, I will live in a place that doesn't have too much people around. The only thing I used to do with my neighbors is just to greet and pass. Sometimes I will hide and pass so that they didn't see me or try to talk to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds