Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have fan or air conditioning system at your workplace?

Credits
It's always very important for the working environment in any company or business establishments to be calm, comfortable and not hot or harsh on the skin of workers. Which kind of temperature cooling system does your workplace make provision for? Do they have fans or air conditioning systems installed or even both of them?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's always very important for the working environment in any company or business establishments to be calm, comfortable and not hot or harsh on the skin of workers. Which kind of temperature cooling system does your workplace make provision for? Do they have fans or air conditioning systems installed or even both of them?

Most of the offices in here have air-conditioners. However, in many governmental departments, air-conditions are installed in a high-ranking officer's room only. However, it is not available for local clerks. This is due to many obvious reasons.

Most of the jobs I worked at didn't have air-conditioning at all. I think the call center I worked at did, but it never really helped me, as I always sweat up a storm haha.

Central air would be nice ever where I worked, especially my home. That'd be wonderful! :)

Most of the jobs I worked at didn't have air-conditioning at all. I think the call center I worked at did, but it never really helped me, as I always sweat up a storm haha.

Central air would be nice ever where I worked, especially my home. That'd be wonderful! :)

Seriously, I am also the kind of person that sweat a lot which is why I feel uncomfortable whenever I am in an office that doesn't have a very good air conditioning system that chills very well, otherwise it is going to be impossible for me to stay in that kind of office to work for even 30 minutes.

I work from home and as much as I do not have an air conditioning system in my home, I do have an air conditioning unit that I have had for a few years now that I use when it gets really warm so that I can stay cool in the room I work in when we get the hotter weather.

Most businesses that I know of though tend to now have air conditioning systems in the building and it is not very often you see a business that does not have air conditioning unless they are in a really old building.

Most of the offices in here have air-conditioners. However, in many governmental departments, air-conditions are installed in a high-ranking officer's room only. However, it is not available for local clerks. This is due to many obvious reasons.

It actually really depends on the level of the private offices here in my country that is going to see them having air conditioning system be installed in most of the officers because most small private businesses cannot afford to install air conditioning system. This is because it's makes their light bill to be very high.

My workplace does have a cooling system but my manager has a very strict policy on wanting to use it. She feels it is light-consuming and not worth it. I'll be very glad if you were using it we never wanted to use it the only bad thing about it is we can only use it when she's not at where but it does the job actually I'm in the cooling system it keeps my skin and the environment cool.

It actually really depends on the level of the private offices here in my country that is going to see them having air conditioning system be installed in most of the officers because most small private businesses cannot afford to install air conditioning system. This is because it's makes their light bill to be very high.

Electricity is very expensive in many countries and this is also one of the main reasons why so many people avoid installing air-conditioners. In many places, they do install air-conditioners, but they have a really harder time paying the bills. This is why they do not have air-conditioner in many places.

3 years ago, it was only our boss who had an air conditioning unit in his office. It feels so good whenever I'm called into his office for one thing. I make up excuses sometimes to be in his office because it's so cool and comfortable. We had only fan but last year, air conditioning units were installed for us.

My workplace does have a cooling system but my manager has a very strict policy on wanting to use it. She feels it is light-consuming and not worth it. I'll be very glad if you were using it we never wanted to use it the only bad thing about it is we can only use it when she's not at where but it does the job actually I'm in the cooling system it keeps my skin and the environment cool.

I can tell you that it is actually light consuming because we normally get a heavy bill when it comes to our electricity. This is because we are having multiple air conditioning system installed in a workplace with other electronic devices that are being used on daily basis. Your manager knows exactly why she's strict on how they use it.

I can tell you that it is actually light consuming because we normally get a heavy bill when it comes to our electricity. This is because we are having multiple air conditioning system installed in a workplace with other electronic devices that are being used on daily basis. Your manager knows exactly why she's strict on how they use it.
Yes, I understand well why she always wants it switched off but in a case where it is always switched off at times it can be tiring most especially when you want to make use of it but consider the complaints and nagging that will follow.

Yes, I understand well why she always wants it switched off but in a case where it is always switched off at times it can be tiring most especially when you want to make use of it but consider the complaints and nagging that will follow.

If you have never been in a managerial position before, you will not really understand what she is passing through because she will have to always face the higher-ups in the management when they start asking questions about the cost the company is having especially when it is lights related. I know a company that only switch on their air conditioning system whenever there are customers around. Once there are no customers, it will be switched off.

If you have never been in a managerial position before, you will not really understand what she is passing through because she will have to always face the higher-ups in the management when they start asking questions about the cost the company is having especially when it is lights related. I know a company that only switch on their air conditioning system whenever there are customers around. Once there are no customers, it will be switched off.
Well, i do understand what you mean but the thing is like my boss always says nobody keeps what he or she doesn't use on me so if the idea of having the AC was starting to become a challenge it should have been uninstalled from the main socket. Rather than having it there just as a decoration

Well, i do understand what you mean but the thing is like my boss always says nobody keeps what he or she doesn't use on me so if the idea of having the AC was starting to become a challenge it should have been uninstalled from the main socket. Rather than having it there just as a decoration

The simple truth is that some businesses care about their customers more than they do about their workers which is the reason why in some situation they will only have the air conditioning system in use when customers are around so that they are not going to feel uncomfortable in the office when they are trying to patronize the business.

The simple truth is that some businesses care about their customers more than they do about their workers which is the reason why in some situation they will only have the air conditioning system in use when customers are around so that they are not going to feel uncomfortable in the office when they are trying to patronize the business.
Heatman you have hit the nail on the head some businesses truly I like that where I work for example has that kind of character and it's very bad because it passes a message that you were Pretender and not very straight forward.

A company that has air-conditioners usually earn a lots of money and this is why they have air-conditioners in the first place. However, i am quite sure that not all the businesses are running air-conditioners 24/7. They run it only when they need to run them. They have to save the cost.

I do not and it's not like I would be needing it right now. There's too much cold right now in my region and I doubt people still make use of that in this weather. The device might come in handy during the hot season.

In my home office, I have a fan for hot summer days and a heater for cold winter days. However, I use a heater or a fan only when I want them badly. I try to tolerate heat or cold.

Due to the size of my business environment. I usually use fan in the office. Though air conditioner is affordable but I went for fan because it is more suitable for the office I operate..

Under such kind of circumstances, things could get very hard for many employees. However, there are many places where both customers and employees get exposed to air-conditioning. Some places include supermarkets and departmental stores as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds