Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have family and friends promote for you?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know people live in different areas and have different internet social circles. That being said, have you ever had a family member or friend promote a site for you on their socials or networks they have access to online?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sadly, no. My friends show no interest in forums, only modern social media. And "friends" I have online own their own forums and have no true interest to be part of my forum but rather as a package doers. But that's fine, I am not judging. The great thing is to find a friend who will be a co-founder with you and only then the success can be higher.

Most of the people I know have no interest in forums, they only use Instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc, I don't know what it is about those social networks that keep them addicted, since they don't provide any relevant information, at least for me, but well, I have met many people in forums who would be willing to promote me and help me.

Most of the people I know have no interest in forums, they only use Instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc, I don't know what it is about those social networks that keep them addicted, since they don't provide any relevant information, at least for me, but well, I have met many people in forums who would be willing to promote me and help me.
If someone is trying to advertise a forum it could have a lot of work like for example remove any kind of negative review about community or spam and advertisement, also half of people find it hard to join forums and do all these steps to participate while find it easy if closed Facebook group discussion.

Sometimes, it's hard to rely on people that you know. It is better to pay others and help you with promotions.

I do not have friends and family who are interested in the website business, therefore, I do not have any friends and family who help in promoting and marketing my websites. However, when I share content, they sometime visit my website to read and leave comment.

I have not asked family or friends to promote for me. I have promoted to friends and family on sites like Facebook before, but that's really the extent of it. I don't ask friends or family to follow pages or join my sites. Nor do I try to get them to promote for me. They are of course free to put out the word if they want, I just don't ask them to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds