Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any pets?

Cryckit

Addicted member
Credits
Do you have any pets (inside or outside)? How many do you have? What are they?

My wife and I currently have three cats. We have two girls and one boy. We always keep them inside.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have two cat children.

Herbert is an 8 year old diabetic that I adopted when he was 3.
Cola is an 11 year old with arthritis and tummy problems that I am fostering to adopt in hopefully 3 more weeks!

I struggle a lot with their healthcare, it can get overwhelming, but sooo worth it.

We currently have two pets at home. Firstly we have a cat called Smokey, she is grey and white and is 7 years old now. We also have a hamster called lightning, named by my kids. The name really does fit as she is really speedy in her ball and in her wheel in her cage.

I have 2 dogs and 3 hens, all adopted, I feed them all vegan food.

I used to have dogs for pets, but after a lot of years I just couldn't do it anymore. It was just too much work and things were changing in my life. I still miss and love all of my dogs, who have all passed on now.

Yes I have one cat but she's such a vicious thing I typically steer well clear :tearsofjoy:

My partner and I have a cockapoo puppy named Bear, he's 7 months old now! She also has a dwarf rabbit called Pebbles and a pair of dwarf hamsters called Salt & Pepper lol.

Do you have any pets (inside or outside)? How many do you have? What are they?

My wife and I currently have three cats. Wt have two girls and one boy. We always keep them inside.

Same I have 3 cats also. Except there's one that always hangs outside our house, we give her snacks. :p

I have never had a pet in my entire life. However, I am a big fan of pets and I want to get a cat one day.

If I can't get a cat, I want to get a bunch of fishes. I have always been fan of pet fishes.

I used to have a pet but not anymore. It's hard to see a pet you care, die. I was devastated when our chintu (A black puppy) died. I was a kid and I liked it a lot. I was mean to him sometimes and even now, I regret being mean to him.
He was energetic and I couldn't control him, so I used to punish him using a small chain like my dad did. I never thought it was wrong, and I was a 12 year old at that time.

How I wish, I could turn back time and take good care of it.
The same thing happened to a cat too. So, now, I am against raising pets. I can't handle deaths well.

3 dogs, 1 yorkshire terrier, 1 pug, and a black lab hunting dog. One of the weirdest mix of dogs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds