Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any kids

spacebar

Website
www.lifeisablog.com
Credits
I have two kids. A boy and a girl. My son is 11 years old, and my little girl is 8 months old. My daughter lives with me, and my son live 200 miles away from me. How many children you do you have? How old are they!

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any kids. I am not even married, but would love to have some in the distant future. I don't even mind adopting some and give them a lovely life they will never be able to get in the foster home

I don't have any. I would like to get married before I have some, though. I'm 25, so it's not like I'm too young to have them or anything :D

Eventually, maybe, possibly, I really don't know. They're loud and sticky. :tearsofjoy:

Nah, I think at one point I would like at least one kid, maybe 2 at the max. Though I have a long ways to go before I actually decide to have any. xD

I have four. My oldest daughter is 7. My daughter after her would have been 5 this past April. Then, there's my son who's going to be four in March. My youngest is 11 months old on Wednesday. My oldest and my son live about 200 miles away too at the moment, but I do have the youngest one and I'll be going after the older two the minute I come across some money.

I'm only 16, but I plan on having kids. I love kids, I babysit for a lot of people around and I've worked at a daycare around me in the summer time.

I don't have any kids, but I plan on having some after I graduate college and get a good job. I don't want any right now. :p

That depends if you have $750,000 you can give me as I hear that's the average cost for a kid. Also, tell my fiance not to have any. ;)

That depends if you have $750,000 you can give me as I hear that's the average cost for a kid. Also, tell my fiance not to have any. :wink:

*gulps*

Yeah, the financial burden scares the living daylights out of me. I heard it's become almost 1 million dollars to raise a kid in a neighborhood with a some college money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds