Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any Bad experience with Your business?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
When we have a business we do have good and bad experiences that we need to face and find ways to correct the bad ones and grab the good ones.So are there any bad experiences that you have faced in your life with your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
When we have a business we do have good and bad experiences that we need to face and find ways to correct the bad ones and grab the good ones.So are there any bad experiences that you have faced in your life with your business?

I do not conduct any kind of business. However, I have had bad experience when I traded in Forex and in the cryptocurrency market.

Good to know that you are earning from forex and crypto trading so what problems you faced in your trading and how you corrected those

I started my first business when I was 21, my business failed and I incurred a loss equivalent to $200

I started my first business when I was 21, my business failed and I incurred a loss equivalent to $200
Wow that's too young and I am sure that bad experience would have helped you do better with your next business

Wow that's too young and I am sure that bad experience would have helped you do better with your next business
I figured out passion is not everything when you start a business, you should also see whether the idea is profitable or not.

I figured out passion is not everything when you start a business, you should also see whether the idea is profitable or not.
Well said, I have been planning to start some sort of business from years now but till now I haven't decided what business should I start as I don't like to take risk lol

I used to have a business sometime ago but I had so many bad experiences and i had to shut it down.

Would you like to share your experience and what was the reason you chose to close it?

I've had a bad experience once in my business of agricultural poultry farming and fish farming. It was when I had massive death in my poultry farm as well as my fish farm that almost crippled my business. I had to get a financial assistance from my mentor in order for me to be able to revive the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds