Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a way to work remotely if you need to?

Since 2008, I've been working as an online freelancer. On my own website, I began working as a blogger. After that, I obtained a job that is still related to writing. Because of my chronic disease, I have never worked a 9-5 job. As a result, I've always done online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started working online during the Covid 19 pandemic. I actually do enjoy working remotely, I like the sound of that.

There is a type of comfort that comes with working online, The stress of waking up and getting dressed is no longer there.

Since 2008, I've been working as an online freelancer. On my own website, I began working as a blogger. After that, I obtained a job that is still related to writing. Because of my chronic disease, I have never worked a 9-5 job. As a result, I've always done online jobs.
Sorry for your sickness. Since you started working online since 2008 you are really very much experienced. of course the online space is filled with a lot of opportunities if you have the necessary skills. Writing is actually lucrative that is why you have been able to survive with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds