Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a favorite music genre or artist?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I'm not a big fan of music, so it doesn't matter what kind of music I listen to, I can listen to rap and jazz and pop and rock. Although not all of these genres have good songs, for example, I can like one jazz song and not another, so I just choose by song and not by genre.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like classic rock. I like The Doors, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple. I also sometimes listen to Adele and Amy Winehouse.

My favorite musical genre is rock, but I also really like to listen to electronic, country, hip hop, pop-rock, among many other different genres of music.

Heavy metal and electronic instrumentals mostly. Metal helps me recover from mental health stuff and electronic really helps me focus and work.

I’m using less metal and more electronic as time goes on and I hope the trend continues. I’m okay with being a fan of Vern Carson, The Glitch Mob, The Fat Rat, and Lindsey Stirling when I’m 90 if it helps me with my life achievements.

My favourite singers are Sia, Adele, Cher, Marrie Mathieu, Alla pugacheva, Frank Sinatra and others and accordingly I love their songs and works.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds