Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business card?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're running a business or anything, do you also have a business card? I have considered getting myself a business card, but always thought I didn't need one since my work doesn't really call for it. But do you have a business card? Do you give them out often?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a business card but it is something I have considered in the past both for my freelance business and also my video game content creation business as well.

I find they are great to hand out to people who may have a big interest in your work and the services you offer so they know how to get back in contact with you should they ever want to use your services.

I do not have a business card but it is something I have considered in the past both for my freelance business and also my video game content creation business as well.

I find they are great to hand out to people who may have a big interest in your work and the services you offer so they know how to get back in contact with you should they ever want to use your services.

Most of the businesses have a business card. However, in case if your business is in a stage of development, then under such kind of circumstances, you may not necessarily have a business card. In order to have a business card, you may need to have a real, physical office at a real, physical location.

When I started my first business, I wanted to have a business card. But I did not print a business card because I was trying to run the business on a low budget. When I started my second business, I did print a business card but the card did not have my name. It was just a business name and information.

If you're running a business or anything, do you also have a business card? I have considered getting myself a business card, but always thought I didn't need one since my work doesn't really call for it. But do you have a business card? Do you give them out often?

Business card are not really that important in my line of business today which is why I have not made any efforts to design and print a business card for my business of poultry and fish farming.

I make use of social media most of the time to promote and market my business and it's why I don't have any need of making use of business card.

Business card are not really that important in my line of business today which is why I have not made any efforts to design and print a business card for my business of poultry and fish farming.

I make use of social media most of the time to promote and market my business and it's why I don't have any need of making use of business card.

Nowadays many people use Whatsapp. However, they have their phone number and Whatsapp number printed on the card. This is why business cards might be relevant, especially if you are a person who needs to grow and expand your business.

Nowadays many people use Whatsapp. However, they have their phone number and Whatsapp number printed on the card. This is why business cards might be relevant, especially if you are a person who needs to grow and expand your business.

Some years ago when I was working for an advertising agency, which I was the head of the marketing department, I had my own business complimentary card that I give to clients that I'm talking to for any kind of business proposition. This is so that they can always contact me directly for any kind of business discussion. But it is not something that I need in my business right now because there is no need for me to make use of those cards.

Some years ago when I was working for an advertising agency, which I was the head of the marketing department, I had my own business complimentary card that I give to clients that I'm talking to for any kind of business proposition. This is so that they can always contact me directly for any kind of business discussion. But it is not something that I need in my business right now because there is no need for me to make use of those cards.

There are many people who keep a bunch of business cards to many people. However, I think that it would be a waste of time to offer business cards to customers who may not be interested at all in your business. I have always believed that you must market your business where it needs to be promoted.

There are many people who keep a bunch of business cards to many people. However, I think that it would be a waste of time to offer business cards to customers who may not be interested at all in your business. I have always believed that you must market your business where it needs to be promoted.

I actually still have some of my business cards left when I worked in an Advertising Agency Company - Alternative Adverts. I was the Head of Marketing Department. I think all the clients that I gave my business card at one point or another, it was only 2 of them that later reached out to me.

I actually still have some of my business cards left when I worked in an Advertising Agency Company - Alternative Adverts. I was the Head of Marketing Department. I think all the clients that I gave my business card at one point or another, it was only 2 of them that later reached out to me.

I once applied at a marketing company and they handled me a bunch of visiting cards. I think that this proves that business cards are still quite relevant today. However, they are mainly used for marketing and advertisement purposes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds