Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hate when friends try to date someone from your family?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't know how I'd feel if one of my friends tried to date my sister or brother. I don't think I'd want friends to become brother in laws or anything like that. But I can't stop my family from living their lives either.

I tell my friends no to even attempting, but I don't think I can really stop them. How do you feel about this? Has a friend ever tried to date a family member of yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
Guy's code is we don't go anywhere near our sisters. If you do so, whatever consequences you face when it's found out, you will have yourself to blame for it. It's why I don't allow most of my male friends to come in my house. My sisters are off limits to them.

Every adult have a right to make their own decisions on whom they want to date, although I don't expect any of my friends to be looking at my sisters when making their relationship decisions.

If you try it as my friend, it's going to be very difficult for me to have any kind of trust in you again. It's capable of destroying our friendship.

I don't think it's a bad idea when a friend of mine wants to date my sister, because I have good friend and I can always trust him to take care of my sister and never cheat on her...
There's this saying that; Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. So I keep great friend and I can let him go ahead to date my sister

I don't think it's a bad idea when a friend of mine wants to date my sister, because I have good friend and I can always trust him to take care of my sister and never cheat on her...
There's this saying that; Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. So I keep great friend and I can let him go ahead to date my sister

Well, when you can vouch for any of your friends in this way, then I don't see any reason why you should have any worries about your friend dating or being in a relationship with your sister. Unfortunately, this is something that I cannot gamble with with any of my friends. I have known most of them to be womanizers, so my sisters are totally off the table for any of them.

Well, when you can vouch for any of your friends in this way, then I don't see any reason why you should have any worries about your friend dating or being in a relationship with your sister. Unfortunately, this is something that I cannot gamble with with any of my friends. I have known most of them to be womanizers, so my sisters are totally off the table for any of them.

When a man is always a womaniser, and you are friends with them, it is very important not to make them date someone who is your family member. Why would you want to be in a situation where your friend who plays around with women will end up dating your sister? It is so wrong, and I don't support it at all.

When a man is always a womaniser, and you are friends with them, it is very important not to make them date someone who is your family member. Why would you want to be in a situation where your friend who plays around with women will end up dating your sister? It is so wrong, and I don't support it at all.

We all get to choose our friendship and in doing so, there's no way you wouldn't say that you are not aware of the things your friends are capable of doing. With this knowledge, you're supposed to know if they are worth being anywhere near your family and talk more about your sister.

Guy's code is we don't go anywhere near our sisters. If you do so, whatever consequences you face when it's found out, you will have yourself to blame for it. It's why I don't allow most of my male friends to come in my house. My sisters are off limits to them.

That's a good code to follow. My brother told his friends that if they ever thought about getting with our sister is that he would beat 9 shades of crap out of them. I had friends that were absolute dogs when it came to women. They would beat or mistreat them and I was very turned off by this mysogynstic behavior.

Seriously, I keep asking of all the women in the world, why would it have to be your friend's sisters that you're going to be interested in getting on with? Like why? I just don't understand it. Some people are just perverts especially when it comes to anything under a skirt. It's those kind of people that usually rapes ladies.

Seriously, I keep asking of all the women in the world, why would it have to be your friend's sisters that you're going to be interested in getting on with? Like why? I just don't understand it. Some people are just perverts especially when it comes to anything under a skirt. It's those kind of people that usually rapes ladies.

Most of the women I used to talk to on dating apps such as Tinder were keeping their options open and were afraid to go into relationships because of abuse. One reason is that a lot of men like to beat up women. During the Covid Pandemic, domestic violence against women reached a record high.

Violence against women increased to record levels around the world following lockdowns to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The United Nations called the situation a “shadow pandemic” in a 2021 report about domestic violence in 13 nations in Africa, Asia, South America, Eastern Europe, the United States, and the Balkans

Most of the women I used to talk to on dating apps such as Tinder were keeping their options open and were afraid to go into relationships because of abuse. One reason is that a lot of men like to beat up women. During the Covid Pandemic, domestic violence against women reached a record high.

Personally, I don't support any kind of violence against ladies especially when they are not the one's who started it in the first place. There are some ladies that would first hit and abuse a man physically believing that because they are women, no one should touch them. If you abuse and beat a man first, if he's the type that's open to beating you back, you definitely deserve everything you get in my book.

That's a good code to follow. My brother told his friends that if they ever thought about getting with our sister is that he would beat 9 shades of crap out of them. I had friends that were absolute dogs when it came to women. They would beat or mistreat them and I was very turned off by this mysogynstic behavior.

I would do more than beat 9 shades of crap of hell out of them. I would skin their D and give them the skin to eat since they want to be animals. My sisters are my most precious and I will do anything to protect them from anyone who's a threat.

In my opinion it's very weird if any of my friends would date my family.. it simply has a lot of cons and it is a problematic thing I rather avoid, I will not avoid my friends to date my sister and so on if they really love and fit her they should go for it but I would personally not like to date my friends family... I want my friends to stay my friends and my family to stay as it is if it's mixed probl ems appear..

In my opinion it's very weird if any of my friends would date my family.. it simply has a lot of cons and it is a problematic thing I rather avoid, I will not avoid my friends to date my sister and so on if they really love and fit her they should go for it but I would personally not like to date my friends family... I want my friends to stay my friends and my family to stay as it is if it's mixed probl ems appear..

It's definitely going to feel weird wanting to be getting into relationship with my friend's sisters. Honestly, it feels disgusting to even think about it. There's nothing wrong with my friend's sister's but there's no way I would be free in my conscience to date any of them. I see my friend's sisters as my own sister. I can't do anything with any of them.

There are some men who are very bad when it comes to taking care of ladies and treating them the way they are supposed to. I don't think I would ever allow such kind of a man to come close to my sister and it will be even impossible for me to keep such animal as a friend. This is because your friend is always capable of influencing you.

This has never happened to me, my friends have never dated my family members. However, I do not like this to happen. I cannot tolerate a friend dating my family members and vice versa. I do not like friends dating my family members because if the relationship does not work, I do not know how I can deal with it.

This has never happened to me, my friends have never dated my family members. However, I do not like this to happen. I cannot tolerate a friend dating my family members and vice versa. I do not like friends dating my family members because if the relationship does not work, I do not know how I can deal with it.

Seriously, I don't understand the reason why some people don't just know how to behave when they are your friends. Being my friend means that you are not supposed to be doing things which is going to cause friction between us. It is exactly what trying to date my sisters is going to do because. There is no way I am going to be comfortable with it.

I had such a case when my friend, although not very close, wanted to meet my sister, but I did not do anything because she is older than me and I cannot tell her what to do, and secondly, this is her life, I should not interfere even if this is my friend, I can only tell what they are really like and see if they want to continue meeting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds