Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you go to church or used to?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't been to church since I was 14 years old, which that was almost 20 years ago. I never really went too often, every once in a while with my grandmother and younger sister. My parents didn't want us to be baptized when my sister and I were infants. I didn't get baptized Catholic until I was 14 actually. My mom was raised as a Christian, my dad was Catholic. As for me now I don't really know what I believe in. I follow the Prismatic Light Church, which is derived from the good part of Satanism. (Yes not all satanists are "evil".)

When I was a Kid (Very long time ago) parents were in a religious cult and weekly church was Compulsory:
BUT at 16 left School; Home and there Cult !
Never gave Religion another thought until 50 Years and another Country later;
I got re-interested and Now attend a local Welsh Baptist Chapel, And find it very Enjoyable,

I go to a Lutheran church. We believe that we are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and that He died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. The church I attend is really tiny with about 20 people attending the service each week. They're mostly older people as well and that's hard to grow a church when you don't have kids around.

I'm an Atheist so I don't go to church. Some years, as a child, I went with my parents to church during the more important dates such as Christmas and Easter, but never on a normal Sunday.

I identify as an Agnostic Atheist and I do not believe in the existence of deities or support religion at all. I was forced to go when I was younger and always hated it and viewed the religion in a very negative way as I presently still do.

I've never been to a church except for Alateen when I was, well, a teen. I was raised Jewish and even with that, I stopped going to synagogue when my family stopped forcing me after my bat mitzvah when I was 13. ^^;

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds