Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you give treats for customers?

Credits
I went to my uncle's company last week for a business opportunity and I found out they made provision to give all of their business customers treats. All of their business customers are given soft drinks and a snacks unless they choose not to take it. I was kind of impressed but can't stop thinking how they are going to be managing the expenses of doing that.

Advertisement Placeholder
I went to my uncle's company last week for a business opportunity and I found out they made provision to give all of their business customers treats. All of their business customers are given soft drinks and a snacks unless they choose not to take it. I was kind of impressed but can't stop thinking how they are going to be managing the expenses of doing that.

I strongly think that businesses should offer treats to their customers and this could improve the relationships between customers and the business. I have seen many businesses and shopkeepers offering treats such as soft drinks, beverages, and hot drinks as well. This happens especially when the customer comes at a shop to buy an expensive item.

Give treats Ahhh, I laugh in so many languages. The work is so bad they don't even offer you a cup or a glass of water I imagine a place where for them to get water into a dispenser is seen as unnecessary and expensive believe me when I tell you even I myself find a very funny imagine having to work in a place and having to their work outside to get just a cup of water. A customer came today and after a while all she did was request for water that is the most basic thing you can offer anyone and I couldn't even afford that or couldn't even offer that.

I think it's always a good thing to treat your customers, especially if it's a special occasion. I liken it to having a sale and offering up free samples or snacks/drinks to anyone who comes by. Sometimes you can require they make a small purchase before, but I think that would be looked down on.

But yeah, treating your customers to extra goodies can be helpful in keeping them as customers.

I strongly think that businesses should offer treats to their customers and this could improve the relationships between customers and the business. I have seen many businesses and shopkeepers offering treats such as soft drinks, beverages, and hot drinks as well. This happens especially when the customer comes at a shop to buy an expensive item.

I believe that most businesses that offer treats to their customers have a way they get the money back by having some of it included in the price of the products they are going to sell to the customer which is going to help them to use and cover the expenses of the provisions they make for giving customers treats.

I do not give treats to my customers, I have never given treats to customers. However, some businesses in my home country are famous for giving treats to customers. These businesses mostly deal with gold, gold jewelry, or high-priced electronic items. They offer tea, cold drinks, and cookies to their customers.

I believe that most businesses that offer treats to their customers have a way they get the money back by having some of it included in the price of the products they are going to sell to the customer which is going to help them to use and cover the expenses of the provisions they make for giving customers treats.

Treats are usually offered by business and such kind of treats might be complimentary only. It is a very common thing for businesses to offer treats. The sum of money it takes to offer treats might not be that huge if we consider and compare it to the amount of money businesses earn from customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds