Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you give to charity?

I have given up on the church tithe system years ago. I would never give them anything no matter how much pressure they put on the church congregation. It's why I take whatever I need to give out to the homeless myself.

The church have been disappointing a lot of people lately with the way they have been doing the things they are doing in terms of managing their congregation and it's a very sad something to witness. This is because churches were supposed to do better than what they are doing today.

Advertisement Placeholder
The church have been disappointing a lot of people lately with the way they have been doing the things they are doing in terms of managing their congregation and it's a very sad something to witness. This is because churches were supposed to do better than what they are doing today.
Churches are the parasite which was taught to us in high school. There is nothing wrong with religion or God but it's how those who are overseeing the religion to work on the people's faith that have turned everything upside down.

Churches are the parasite which was taught to us in high school. There is nothing wrong with religion or God but it's how those who are overseeing the religion to work on the people's faith that have turned everything upside down.

There are times when I will feel like advocating for those people who are the leaders in church to be removed permanently from their positions and replaced with other people. But the problem is that you wouldn't even know how the new people that will replace them are going to act when they have power.

Sometimes I even donate money to strangers, but the closest I gave was when my distant relative, whom my parents knew well, was sick with cancer, and then we all gave a lot of money, and I even gave some of my saved money, and I'm glad that he was cured

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds