Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you give anything back for receiving donations?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you receive donations from anyone, do you ever give anything in return? I think it would be a good thing to do, so that donating has a little reward on top of it. Could result in more people donating to you. Especially if the item you're including is a one of a kind item, or rare. More people might donate for that reason.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have received donations a couple of times and when I received donations, I did not keep everything for myself, I also spend 5 percent of my donations for charity. If someone becomes generous to me, it is also my social obligation to become generous to someone else.

Depending. It's essential to research and understand the specific organization or initiative you are considering donating to. Different organizations may have different goals and use donations in various ways to support their projects and research.

If you receive donations from anyone, do you ever give anything in return? I think it would be a good thing to do, so that donating has a little reward on top of it. Could result in more people donating to you. Especially if the item you're including is a one of a kind item, or rare. More people might donate for that reason.

I have never received any donations and I have never ever asked for this. However, there are many people who tend to receive donations on their websites. There are many businesses as well that accept donations. if I ever receive donations, then I would offer discounts to the donor.

You need to give back to your donors to keep them engaged and turn them into repeat donors and goodwill ambassadors for your organization. One way many organizations do this is by giving thank-you gifts to their donors.

You need to give back to your donors to keep them engaged and turn them into repeat donors and goodwill ambassadors for your organization. One way many organizations do this is by giving thank-you gifts to their donors.

Well, I am not sure about private organisations. However, there are many different kinds of governmental organisations that usually offer tax relief when the company pays a huge amount of donation for the prosperity of the country. This is what they get in return.

I have never really asked for any kind of donation to use and do anything in my business for the last six years that I have been managing and operating my own business.

I've only been able to get financial assistance from my mentor when I had a very serious challenge in the business but I wouldn't really consider that as a donation.

If I can take this to the angle of asking for donations in your forum, when your members have donated a good amount of money to you, it's expected that you give something back not to them directly but to the forum. They will all enjoy from what you've used part of the donation money to do in the forum where they've given you the money.

The saying "Givers never lack" have never been wrong because the moment you are always up the habit of giving back to the society especially when it is from the society that you are getting most of the things that you need whenever you asked for donation, they will always be willing to donate to your cause as long as they see the importance of supporting you.

I have never really asked for any kind of donation to use and do anything in my business for the last six years that I have been managing and operating my own business.

I've only been able to get financial assistance from my mentor when I had a very serious challenge in the business but I wouldn't really consider that as a donation.

I think that this depends a lot on the kind of business you tend to conduct. There are many businesses that certainly do receive donations. I think that Bill gates also run a welfare organisation. Despite being very rich, they tend to receive donations, as far as I know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds