Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get your traffic to do surveys?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
idk if this is something anyone here does, but have you ever got your traffic to do surveys on your site? I wonder if you could get your own traffic to do surveys that are meant to pay you. Is that possible? Probably not, but I'm curious to know.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a survey site, but I think the best way is to promise money or some sort of reward for competing in the survey. That seems to be the best way.

Almost every company from transportation industry tackles the challenge of efficient traffic data collection. Still, just a few keys know how’s will maximise the benefits for the good of their projects and all parties involved.GoodVision is a traditional provider of comprehensive traffic analysis platform combining automated data retrieval from video footage with advanced data analytical tools for modellers. The platform has an excellent advancement to how traffic surveys are traditionally achieved. Today it is evident that automated methods of collecting traffic data using artificial intelligence are in the spotlights of transport planners and municipalities.

idk if this is something anyone here does, but have you ever got your traffic to do surveys on your site? I wonder if you could get your own traffic to do surveys that are meant to pay you. Is that possible? Probably not, but I'm curious to know.
I think that if you have a survey site then the online income that you will be getting will be as a result of the ads that you display and the companies that want you to advertise their surveys and this will require a lot of traffic, if i am understanding your question correctly.

You can do it by choosing decent middle company which hold survey for clients you can get codes which you can use for your website and can finish survey through your traffic and can get commission. You can tray Dynata.

i saw people doing that on youtube, but you gotta be smart to make people actually do the surveys, you have to ask in a friendly way and people will do them for sure

I don't get my traffic to do service instead my traffic I use to read content on my blog so that I will get advertisers that was burnt out on my blog and it will bringing the much needed revenue for my website.

It is not possible to get your traffic to do surveys for you that's only possible with CPA marketing but not surveys. You can get your traffic to fill in CPA offers for you.

I don't have a website, therefore, I do not have traffic. If I had traffic, I would definitely give them opportunity to do surveys. Not incentive based surveys, though

Since I got to realize that there are websites that pay for taking surveys, I don't take free surveys again. This is the case with so many others too. It's best to pay them to take the survey.

Since I got to realize that there are websites that pay for taking surveys, I don't take free surveys again. This is the case with so many others too. It's best to pay them to take the survey.
Most people get there traffic to do survey with surveyor people find it interesting to use your side and get exciting of the sites with this you create more traffic.

I don't have a website, therefore, I do not have traffic. If I had traffic, I would definitely give them opportunity to do surveys. Not incentive based surveys, though
If there are no incentives, it would be hard to convince most people to take surveys, except if it is a very short one. But when it's very long, no one would consider doing it for free.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before but let me still drop this here again. It may not be possible because surveys limited to certain countries and demographics.

Yes I have, I mutually request they help me with the survey and at times I put up a giveaway price tag and encourage them to engage in the survey.

I don't have a site in order to get traffic on it but for you to get traffic on your website you have to start to your website, so to get more traffic.

Of course you can if you contact survey companies like QuestionPro, they'll create surveys for you and then take the rest processes for you like getting traffic, and collating results including analytics of the data collated.

I believe you are talking about subscribers on our blog. If that is the case, you can request your subscribers to do a survey for you on your website if they are actively responding to every mail you sent them.

I would want the traffic to convert by interacting with the content so that I can earn money. Why would I waste the traffic by asking them to do things like taking surveys.

Survey is the best way of generating traffic on your site in the sense that it promises people giid earning to participate in a survey site , and that's that's positive motivation that brings people into the survey site.
I don't have a survey site, but I think the best way is to promise money or some sort of reward for competing in the survey. That seems to be the best way.

The survey is the best way of generating traffic on your site in the sense that it promises people grid earning to participate in a survey site, and that's the positive motivation that brings people into the survey site.
I agree, asides from the reward schemes I think the web owner can use the data gathered from the survey carried out to further improve and look for ways to bring more traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds