Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get to work right after waking up?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you tend to get to work right after you wake up? Or do you like to wake up a bit, eat some breakfast, maybe take a shower or just have a general morning routine. What do you do right after waking up? Is it work right away for you? Or do you have a morning routine first?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I wake up in the morning I tend to stick to a routine of waking my kids up and getting a drink first and making sure they leave the house on time. Due to me often working until late on a night with it being quieter I sometimes end up going back to bed to catch up on the sleep I missed. When I wake a little later I will have a drink, and something to eat, and then once I have done that I shower and then I get to work. Each day is different though and some days I do not need to go back to sleep so I have the same routine but in the morning instead of a little later on in the day.

When I wake in the morning, I go fetch water because I don't have water rushing in my apartment. Then, I try to fix some food. After fixing the food, I get down to work. I might eat or not eat before I start working depending on the hunger level. When I was an employee, it was the same routine but that time, I was a bit under pressure to run that routine faster and leave for work early.

I get to work right after waking up because in the morning I feel very creative. Normally I wake up around 5, go to the bathroom, make a cup of coffee, and then sit to work. I work until 10 and then resume work after lunch.

Some of my work for now are done online. There are days where i just wake up and the first thing i do would be to pick up my phone and start working. Then there are days where i get to sort out other activities before starting my job for the day.

Do you tend to get to work right after you wake up? Or do you like to wake up a bit, eat some breakfast, maybe take a shower or just have a general morning routine. What do you do right after waking up? Is it work right away for you? Or do you have a morning routine first?
I work online and the first thing I do is to get up to work and I even work at the midnight so that I will not be working too much during the day when I am supposed to be resting or playing

I tend to work right after i wake up. I feel like if i start my day without working first, i might be focused on other things and i might not be able to get the work done for that day.

I certainly like to shower and drink coffee first thing in the morning before starting with all the work and all the tasks, that clears me a lot and allows me to be in optimal conditions to tell the truth.

No, I try to take my bath first after waking up before I get to work.
I tend to feel more relaxed after taking my bath.
After I take my bath, I take a cold coffee to keep me relaxed before starting to work.

The best time I actually find it easy to work is immediately after waking up in the morning. By that I am I am still energized to carry out many activities compared to the evening.

I have a friend of mine who actually prefers to work only in the morning after he woke up especially around 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. in the morning. He works mainly online and he prefers to do so during the morning because once it's evening, he will become very weak.

Well once someone wake up, the first thing that usually comes to an individual mind is to pray, then bath and eat before going to work. One cannot just wake and just move straight to work with a normal sense.

There are days that I have a backlog of work from the previous day, I wake up and sit on the bed and get straight to work. It is always pleasant because of the early morning freshness of your brain and burst of energy

I don't really like night parties so I'm usually up early but there are still so many important things in my life to do apart from my work. I don't get to work immediately i wake up

Depending on the kind of work that I have on my desk, if it's something that's very pressing, I'll get right to work immediately after waking up. This will help me to cover a lot of space with the work before the day runs out.

I usually start working when I wake up. The fact remains that i have absolutely no problem with that as I love the kind of work I do as I make money online every day.

I'm actually among the people who feel more creative in the morning. So whenever I wake up I tend to do a few things then get to work immediately. I tend to achieve more things in the morning.

I have a friend of mine who actually prefers to work only in the morning after he woke up especially around 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. in the morning. He works mainly online and he prefers to do so during the morning because once it's evening, he will become very weak.
The best time to actually work is in the morning. That's because your brain has refreshed by that time and your body experiences some surge of energy. I also love to work on the morning..

Nobody gets to work immediately after waking up even when your workplace is closer to your house , you need to freshen up , take your bathe and do one or two things before going to work .

It depend on the volume of task I have to do and also how strong my body is when I wake up. Sometimes, I get straight to work immediately I wake up. But sometimes I have to rest, take shower and eat before doing anything. The best time for some people to work is when they ju

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds