Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get most of your traffic from social media?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys get the majority of traffic from social media promotion? Or do you get more traffic elsewhere? I usually get most traffic from social media for the most part. But my other methods of promotion help, but I think if I had to pick the place that's best, it's from social media. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Social media platforms indeed provide a vast user base and offer opportunities for targeted advertising and engaging with the audience but it is also important to diversify your promotional efforts and explore various channels to reach your target audience.

Actually, especially when it has to do with online business or even offline, social media platforms can allow you to reach a wider range of people to whatever you have to offer.

I get traffic from various sources. I get organic traffic, referral traffic as well as direct traffic. I get more referral traffic compared to direct traffic and organic traffic. That's because promoting my website on various social media platforms consists of my mainly used marketing method. I also have social pages on facebook, Pinterest, and twitter for my websites.

It's possible to have most of the traffic from social media platform but it depends on the kind of promotion that one is using. Free promotion will only give limited traffic while paid one will yield greatly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds