Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get anxiety talking to people?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I get anxiety when I talk to people face to face, on the phone, or in a voice chat. I am fine for the most part when it comes to text chat, but when I have to use my voice, I get extremely nervous, especially if I have to have a meeting with people I don't know or have spoken to much. Do you get anxiety speaking with people? Whether it be in a meeting, or just one on one.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I don't have social anxiety, I've always been an outgoing person and I haven't cared too much about interacting with others, but I know quite a few friends who have this problem and it has to be something very frustrating because you can't be yourself while talking to other people.

I get anxiety when I talk to people face to face, on the phone, or in a voice chat. I am fine for the most part when it comes to text chat, but when I have to use my voice, I get extremely nervous, especially if I have to have a meeting with people I don't know or have spoken to much. Do you get anxiety speaking with people? Whether it be in a meeting, or just one on one.
Not really, short-term, that is.
But if you back me into a corner and force me to attend a 5-hour event, then yes. Too many people, too much talking, too much energy. I get overloaded and feel the need to flee.

I used to feel anxious when I am speaking to a lot of people. It is never the plan to talk to people when I was growing up as the aim was to avoid talking much, but growth has made me realize that there are times that I should have to express myself by words and that was how I began working on my abilities to communicate orally.

I know its a huge issue for younger people these days because they grew up with a phone or a tablet in their face for most of their lives. Talking to a real person face-to-face seems foreign to them actually

I know its a huge issue for younger people these days because they grew up with a phone or a tablet in their face for most of their lives. Talking to a real person face-to-face seems foreign to them.

I know its a huge issue for younger people these days because they grew up with a phone or a tablet in their face for most of their lives. Talking to a real person face-to-face seems foreign to them

Why did you post what I posted word for word? Thats a little odd. Is there an echo in here? Lol :p

I used to have extreme social anxiety in my teens and younger twenties. Nowadays, I mainly get anxious talking to women I find attractive, or in groups of people.

It happens to me from time to time but I got over it lately. I used to feel very anxious when I enter some fast food store and there are plenty of students around me. I am not the student and I felt all of them are looking at me even tough they didn't. It's just make me sweat like I am running.

Yes, I do experience anxiety when talking to people quite often because I'm naturally more introverted. However, I've noticed that once I get to know someone better and feel more comfortable around them, the anxiety tends to fade away.

I don't have any problems or anxiety when it comes to talking to people because I am someone who is extremely extroverted. I like it when I associate every day with people on daily basis because it is something that gives me joy and satisfaction knowing that I am associating with my fellow human beings in person.

I'm calm and collected when I'm talking with people face to face or over the phone on call. I meet different people every day at work. We discuss business and seal deals. It's how I get paid. If I get anxiety talking to people, it means I can get work.

Yes, I often experience anxiety when engaging in conversations with others. It can be overwhelming and draining for me to navigate social interactions, and I tend to prefer solitude where I can recharge and feel more at ease.

Most people who are introverts usually find it very difficult to talk to people and associate with them in person. Their anxiety levels are usually high whenever they are being forced to talk with people face-to-face or in-person. It is usually why they are always more comfortable doing most of the things they do online.

I used to have extreme social anxiety in my teens and younger twenties. Nowadays, I mainly get anxious talking to women I find attractive, or in groups of people.

You're not wrong to have anxiety when trying to talk with women in general and not only the pretty ones. It doesn't prove difficult for them to start labelling you as a dog or abuser. We live in a woman's world. The pressure is very real.

I definitely find it easier talking to people online than in real life.

I believe that it is the same thing for most people especially when you are someone who can actually be able to communicate with people online. It is always very easy because you don't have to feel any kind of pressure having to deal with talking with the person face-to-face.

There are people who raise their voices when they are talking to another person. They are not quarrelling or anything but it's how they know how to talk. I don't find it easy talking with those people in person. Their high pitch tone voice makes me uncomfortable.

You're not wrong to have anxiety when trying to talk with women in general and not only the pretty ones. It doesn't prove difficult for them to start labelling you as a dog or abuser. We live in a woman's world. The pressure is very real.

Fortunately for me, I've never had any kind of problem or anxiety talking to any woman because I know my personality. It's something that is never afraid of any woman out there. The only thing I'm going to make sure is not to disrespect anyone, so that they will not have any reason to do something stupid in the public.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds