Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you get a birthday gift for everyone you know personally?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't give out a lot of gifts. When I do it's usually to very close family and friends, but mostly family. With that being said, do you give a birthday gift to every friend and family member you know personally?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not everyone I know personally gives me gift on my Birthday but my family and friends does, likewise me, I don't give birthday gift to all but those I know deserves a gift from me no matter small it is I will give to them.

I give gifts only to my best friends and my family, I am not one of those who gives gifts to everyone he meets on his birthday, since they do not give them to me either, if I care about the person enough, I give him a gift

This is a big task and I can say that it is not possible to do this always. I don't rate getting birthday gifts in return, and that means that no one should bother me about gifting them birthday gifts most of the times too as well. Just a message is enough.

This is a big task and I can say that it is not possible to do this always. I don't rate getting birthday gifts in return, and that means that no one should bother me about gifting them birthday gifts most of the times too as well. Just a message is enough.

Personally, I don't demand anything from anyone whenever it's my birthday. I know that most people are not finding things easy with life looking at how things are going on with the economy. This is why I equally appreciate a goodwill message and calls. They mean something to me very well.

Personally, I don't demand anything from anyone whenever it's my birthday. I know that most people are not finding things easy with life looking at how things are going on with the economy. This is why I equally appreciate a goodwill message and calls. They mean something to me very well.

This is so me. I don't want anyone to go beyond what they can to be able to do for me. Birthdays are not the period for anyone to start asking friends and family members for things that they couldn't afford all through the years. What exactly is the need that they are trying to do so?

This is so me. I don't want anyone to go beyond what they can to be able to do for me. Birthdays are not the period for anyone to start asking friends and family members for things that they couldn't afford all through the years. What exactly is the need that they are trying to do so?

Exactly! I see a lot of ladies most doing all these tasking on social media platforms. They are just like beggars all in the name of their birthdays. They will come online and quote everything they want and even go ahead to post their bank account details.

I mostly only give gifts to my family members. I very rarely ever gave friends gifts except for one and he used to be my best friend until we parted ways over irreconcilable differences.

I mostly only give gifts to my family members. I very rarely ever gave friends gifts except for one and he used to be my best friend until we parted ways over irreconcilable differences.

It always hurts when you lose someone who used to be a very good friend. Why does it hurt so much? It's simply they have somehow become a part of you in a way that they are no longer different. When they get thorn off, it's like ripping out part of your heart especially when they really betrayed you.

It always hurts when you lose someone who used to be a very good friend. Why does it hurt so much? It's simply they have somehow become a part of you in a way that they are no longer different. When they get thorn off, it's like ripping out part of your heart especially when they really betrayed you.

I've had two best friends in my life and they became horrible people. I missed who they used to be but I couldn't tolerate being used as a door mat by them. Some people change for the worse and it's best to move on when that happens.

I've had two best friends in my life and they became horrible people. I missed who they used to be but I couldn't tolerate being used as a door mat by them. Some people change for the worse and it's best to move on when that happens.

I have actually been in this kind of situation before. You wanna hear the worst part? My best friend went behind my back and slept with my sister and got her pregnant in the process. My girlfriend was the one who saw his moves around my sister and told me but I never believed that it's possible for him to do something like that. I was wrong and my only sister got pregnant in the process. I have never forgiven him till today.

I have actually been in this kind of situation before. You wanna hear the worst part? My best friend went behind my back and slept with my sister and got her pregnant in the process. My girlfriend was the one who saw his moves around my sister and told me but I never believed that it's possible for him to do something like that. I was wrong and my only sister got pregnant in the process. I have never forgiven him till today.

Sorry to hear that. That was really low of him to do. I can empathize. I had my best friend and my then girlfriend go behind my back and mess around on me. I've never forgiven him because I believed he knew better and just didn't care about our friendship. My other best friend was beating on his girlfriend and I felt staying friends with him was condoning his behavior. Not to mention my ex wife was a serial cheater and dealing with her behavior destroyed me emotionally for a long time.

Sorry to hear that. That was really low of him to do. I can empathize. I had my best friend and my then girlfriend go behind my back and mess around on me. I've never forgiven him because I believed he knew better and just didn't care about our friendship. My other best friend was beating on his girlfriend and I felt staying friends with him was condoning his behavior. Not to mention my ex wife was a serial cheater and dealing with her behavior destroyed me emotionally for a long time.

You have had your fair share of horrible human beings as friends. I feel so sorry for what you've been through as well, it's never easy dealing with a wife who's a serial cheater. This sort of thing can easily leave you depressed. I don't get why people cheat in a relationship. When the person is no longer enough for you, walk up to them and tell them how you feel and walk away. Why destroy them mentally, emotionally and psychologically?

These days I get gifts only for kids, my kids, my friends' kids, my siblings' kids. I do not buy gifts for adults

I don't get a birthday gift for everyone I know personally. Like you, I usually reserve gifts for close family and friends. It just feels more significant that way, and I think they appreciate it more. The key is to keep it personal and sincere, which matters more than the gift itself. Speaking of unique gifts, I gave my older brother a sword as a Christmas present, which he loved. He is into Naruto and this kind of film, so probably that's why he liked it so much. Check out this wakizashi sword for sale. They offer a unique collection of Wakizashi swords that might make a memorable gift for someone special.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds