Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel TV shows these days are too socially political?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
TV series have always had politics injected to them but they played a minor role or part of the show back in the day. You can easily watch and not think anything of it. These days, it seems most shows NEED to be spreading a message of social politics and it has put me off big time. I hardly watch anything anymore. Do you feel TV shows these days are too socially political?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you watch TV shows which have politics injected in the story, it's what you're going to get. I don't watch all TV shows, it's the one's which I find worthy I make out time to watch because TV shows take more time than movies. I wouldn't like to waste hours watching rubbish.

If you watch TV shows which have politics injected in the story
In American, all TV shows have politics injected into them. Social issues, biases, etc. but to what degree depends on the people creating the show. I think it is human nature to inject your feelings into whatever you create as an artist so I don't hold people at fault for it but I draw a line. Once things get too political, I stop enjoying the product.

In American, all TV shows have politics injected into them. Social issues, biases, etc. but to what degree depends on the people creating the show. I think it is human nature to inject your feelings into whatever you create as an artist so I don't hold people at fault for it but I draw a line. Once things get too political, I stop enjoying the product.

There are people who are apolitical, they are not interested politics which is why if they are watching a TV show and a lot of politics is injected in the show, it kills their interest in the show. It's worst when the politics which goes on in the person's country isn't good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds