Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel that Meme sections on sites help draw in traffic?

I think real and valuable information Will drive traffic to a website. people will continue to visit a website if they are able to derive maximum value and some of the life-changing information on the website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Meme sections on sites can only do a little on traffic for those that likes meme when on any site. You should not depend on it as a tactics that can be able to draw traffic to your websites because it will not be worth it.

Adding meme sections to site would be really nice. I feel it will attract a lot of traffic to one's site especially youth because these days, a lot of youth are very interesting in memes.

It is the quality content that drive traffic to a website not a collection meme. Just make sure that you're always post what is a content to your website. You are going to receive lot of free organic traffic if your content to rank higher on Google search engine.

I doubt it will helps to use that traffic in terms of money as those people only comes for fun and may be not stay for long term. If it is forum than definitely a good option otherwise I can't see much value.

I suppose the images could show up on Google images which is a plus.

It can create a more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere as well which is good. Memes are good! :)

Depending on your niche, most of the time yes, it helps out and it does help out big time if your niche is memable lol

Most people are interested in such practices then they are interested in everything related to memes or something like that as they distract people.

If you have a meme section, you might have visitor retention as people like to interact with memes, however, how can you bring traffic just by publishing memes., UNless your site is entirely dedicated to memes, it is not possible to bring traffic to your site just by publishing memes.

Personally, I'm the kind of person that loves meme and interacting with it. It's something that I love seeing on any forum because I have it on mine too. It definitely gets a lot of activities on your forum when great memes are shared and discussed there.
Memes will make your visitors remain engaged on the site, memes are good for traffic retention but meme cannot bring traffic on your site unless your site is entirely dedicated for memes and people come to yor site to find memes so that they can use them else where.

Memes will make your visitors remain engaged on the site, memes are good for traffic retention but meme cannot bring traffic on your site unless your site is entirely dedicated for memes and people come to yor site to find memes so that they can use them else where.

Well, in a situation where you have active meme lovers who always posted different kinds of memes every day in the forum, there's a good chance of getting traffic from it. There are millions of memes out there because anyone can create a meme content every day out of nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds