Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel like a stock market crash is a real danger?

Advertisement Placeholder
The level of debt that the United States has is abysmal, with about 34 trillion national debt and it is expected to be almost 43 trillion by 2028, that is, it is growing by leaps and bounds, when you think it will take until there is so much debt in which everything is unsustainable now at the rate we are going, perhaps we will be saved from this, but I don't think it will take long for a big crash, I don't know if in 10, 20 or 30 years, but at some point it will arrive.

The level of debt that the United States has is abysmal, with about 34 trillion national debt and it is expected to be almost 43 trillion by 2028, that is, it is growing by leaps and bounds, when you think it will take until there is so much debt in which everything is unsustainable now at the rate we are going, perhaps we will be saved from this, but I don't think it will take long for a big crash, I don't know if in 10, 20 or 30 years, but at some point it will arrive.
Debt means nothing to someone with power. If there is debt, what is anyone going to do about it? Well, maybe China and Russia, maybe. Anyway, I'm joking, but maybe I'm not. ;)

Most of the time crashes happen when the whales start short selling or dumping stocks. Government's policy changes can effect the stock market but the fluctuations is not much compared to what whales do.

I do not think that a very strong crash can happen, but we should not ignore such a threat, because a few years ago we saw how the largest Chinese companies began to lose their value very sharply, and no one predicted this, so we should just be cautious and ready for various events

There is always the potential of it crashing, based on how bad interest rates and other such stuff is currently. Out of control lending and other poor economic decisions did produce the major global depression back between ww1 and ww2.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds