Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you feel at ease with having a surgery?

Wallace4040

Reputable member
Credits
I'm scared to death about having a surgery. I've been praying all my life to never have any health issue which would require a surgery for its treatment. I might die even before the doctors finish doing their job because of fear.

Does surgery scare you?

Advertisement Placeholder
The surgery itself doesn't scare me but having to be in a hospital ward with other people freaks me out.
Yeah, that also freaks me out too. It will get worst when I start hearing people wailing probably because their family member died or something. I'll be restless all day.

I have been through a gall bladder surgery for stone removal. I was really scared when I was taken to operation theater. I do not know anyone who is actually very comfortable having a surgery. Going under the knife is really scary thing.

I have had my appendix removed 8 years ago when it started giving me issues. It wasn't like anything to me. I can have surgery whenever there's any serious need for me to do it.

I have always been someone who has been afraid of having surgery but there are not always times when you can avoid having surgery and it has to be done.

I have had surgery twice and both times it scared me, the first one was an emergency caesarean with my first child, that was a very scary experience. My second time was having my gallbladder removed and again, I was scared but managed to get through it.

I have been through a gall bladder surgery for stone removal. I was really scared when I was taken to operation theater. I do not know anyone who is actually very comfortable having a surgery. Going under the knife is really scary thing.
Honestly, it's very scary because you don't have any control over what's going to happen with your life on the line. I've heard stories about the surgeon forgetting a surgery prop in someone's body. I know if it's true or not but the thought alone freaks me out.

I have not been under the knife, therefore, I cannot say whether I will feel at ease going for surgery or I will be scared. I never have had even stitches on my body.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds