Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you experience stress while working online?

Credits
There are times when you just feel tired due to the work that you do online. Sometimes you just have to sit down in one place for a long period of time and it can cause you stress and stiffness.

To deal with that you can take your mind off work for about an hour and just take a walk. This works well for me.

How do you cope with stress?

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually stress is inevitable while working online even though it can not be compare with that which you will worked offline.

Online gives you the opportunity to do your job at your convenience.

Stress is a normal feeling that we experience. I experience it many times, especially when I invest because of a change to lose. I don't really have problems with stress; I know that it's a natural reaction and everybody experiences it.

When I have too many assignments, I am stressed out, and when I do not have a lot of assignments to work and I am free, it also stress me out. However, work itself does not stress me out.

Facing stress while working online is actually normal. For me, One way I solve the stress I face is to take a walk around and listen to music. After this I would be okay. That has been my coping mechanism.

Facing stress while working online is actually normal. For me, One way I solve the stress I face is to take a walk around and listen to music. After this I would be okay. That has been my coping mechanism.

I think that experiencing stress is one of the main things a person my need to deal with. I take short breaks and these short breaks help me a lot to deal with problems like stress.

I think that experiencing stress is one of the main things a person my need to deal with. I take short breaks and these short breaks help me a lot to deal with problems like stress.
Agreed breaks also help me deal with various problems like stress, etc. Constant stress can lead to many health issues, so it's important to relax and take a short break when you feel overwhelmed when earning online.
Feeling stressed is a normal body reaction to situations. When I feel stressed, I take a walk sometimes and also breathe fresh air to help me relax. Feeling stressed is very common, especially when you invest in high-risk investments, but there are many ways to deal with it.

When it comes to working online, Stress is inevitable. So That is why most people take short break while working online. Taking short breaks would help reduced the stress faced greatly.

Yes, I do most often felt so stressed while working online even though it's done at convenience. Working on forums has really been stressful simply because of it low payment rate compared to other site.

I believe it is almost impossible, if not completely impossible to avoid stress when it comes to working online. Anything that requires you giving your time, energy and will power, can be pretty stressful and demanding.

Whenever I started online jobs, I had stress while working but now as I gained experience I have no stress anymore because stress is indirectly proportional with experience.

There are times when you just feel tired due to the work that you do online. Sometimes you just have to sit down in one place for a long period of time and it can cause you stress and stiffness.

To deal with that you can take your mind off work for about an hour and just take a walk. This works well for me.

How do you cope with stress?
There are so many times when I will be stressed out and I will not want to do anything online. Working online is also stressful but it is still better than working offline

I experience stress a lot of time while working online. I cope with this stress my taking breaks during working hours and also eating healthy. I do not skip any meals.

I experience stress a lot of time while working online. I cope with this stress my taking breaks during working hours and also eating healthy. I do not skip any meals.
Like wise me I do encounter some stress when working online you are going to get bored sometime,so what I do is set some specific time for each and every site you chose to work with its going to help you reach h your goals easily

Like wise me I do encounter some stress when working online you are going to get bored sometime,so what I do is set some specific time for each and every site you chose to work with its going to help you reach h your goals easily
I feel like every type of job whether it is online or offline comes with stress. It is therefore important to have a schedule and take breaks between working hours in order to avoid your body breaking down.

Actually stress is inevitable from working both online and offline though working online, the stress is less compared to that of which you work offline.

There is always free time for you to worked at your convenience.

Actually stress is inevitable from working both online and offline though working online, the stress is less compared to that of which you work offline.

There is always free time for you to worked at your convenience.
One thing which you need to know about working online is that the stress is minimal,compare to the stress you get while working offline,there is no work which you will do that won't bring stress so you need to unvail ways to deal with it

When it comes to working online, Stress is inevitable. So That is why most people take short break while working online. Taking short breaks would help reduced the stress faced greatly.
Yes I agree if you will work constantly without any breaks you will definetly feel more stressed Wich is very bad for your health taking breaks is nessecary for your brain and well being

Online business can be stressful if not properly planned and managed. You must know which niche you are focus upon and how profitable is such niche. Not all online businesses are lucrative. Some would just waste your effort while some would compensate your efforts.

Yes I agree if you will work constantly without any breaks you will definetly feel more stressed Wich is very bad for your health taking breaks is nessecary for your brain and well being
Yes, In the long run, The stress would definitely take an effect on you. And At that time, You will then be forced to take that rest you didn't want to take initially before, even for a longer time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds