Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever work while on vacation?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to work and vacation time, do you ever work while on vacation? Or do you just cut out all work talk while on vacation and worry about it all when you get back?

Advertisement Placeholder
I wish I could but I don't. I always instruct the staff that they can get in touch with me during my vacation on my personal number in the case of an emergency.

I am a freelancer. This is why I may or I may not work on vacations. This is entirely up to me. However, while I am on vacations, I would prefer to enjoy my vacations because we all need breaks! So, it kind of depends on my mood, actually. Many people work while they are on vacations.

I personally try to take a much needed rest while on vacation. Although I might try to figure some decision making that I can implement when I resume but most of the time I keep work aside.

I wish I could but I don't. I always instruct the staff that they can get in touch with me during my vacation on my personal number in the case of an emergency.
Yes, it's not easy to forget about work and just enjoy your vacations, especially when you're the one in charge. You have to make sure that everything is going well in your absence.

I personally try to take a much needed rest while on vacation. Although I might try to figure some decision making that I can implement when I resume but most of the time I keep work aside.

There are many people who still work while they are on a vacation. The fact of the matter remains that they have to deal with many issues and they have to deal with that while they are on vacations. Some people cannot earn money while they are on vacation because the nature of their job requires them to work. A freelancer has to work while he is on vacations. Otherwise, they would not be able to earn.

Running my own business I decide when I start my own vacation and also decide when to call it quit. Sometimes you may decide that you're going on vacation but when something very important surface then you have to resume from your vacation.

As much as possible I will not. A vacation is meant for relaxation. Working while on a vacation could ruin the fun that it could bring.

It's not too often that I go on vacation but if I ever do, I tend to leave all of my work behind at home and enjoy my vacation as a break to prevent me from any kind of burnout.

I have on the odd occasion in the past had a vacation and still worked through it and I never felt refreshed after my vacation so I always make it a point that vacation means a break and leaving work behind for the duration.

As much as possible I will not. A vacation is meant for relaxation. Working while on a vacation could ruin the fun that it could bring.

There are many people who have fun while they are on vacations. However, they may work during vacations whenever they get some spare time while they are on vacations. For example, you may go out and explore cities while you are on vacations. You can come back at the hotel and work there when you get free time.

Actually yes and I believe there are some other kind of jobs that my comes in an urgent demand of yourself. I was once on vocation and i had a case which comes seriously on a matter of life and death so I have to save the person.

When I go on vacation, I also take my working laptop with me. Even while on vacation I do not want to miss important messages form my client. While I might not spend 8-10 hours working while on vacation, I always make sure to work a couple of hours, especially in the evening or morning.

I always take my tablet and my laptop when I go on vacation in case I have to work from these devices, I always stay connected with everything I have to do even if I am on vacation, the last time I was on vacation was in January of this year and there was not a day where I did not work at least 1 hour per day.

I always take my tablet and my laptop when I go on vacation in case I have to work from these devices, I always stay connected with everything I have to do even if I am on vacation, the last time I was on vacation was in January of this year and there was not a day where I did not work at least 1 hour per day.

I work as a freelancer, so I can work anywhere. However, the main problems is the fact that the internet connection is not available in many different places. So, I may need to arrange that. I think that if you are on the go, then you can purchase a data USB for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds