Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever have days, weeks or months with no traffic at all?

Yes sometimes I do believe that when I was doing blogging at initial stage I use to keep my blogs for long time without traffic until I start buying the traffic myself it's all depends on the effort you put promoting your website or blogs

Advertisement Placeholder
as there ever been a time where your site literally had no traffic at all? Maybe it was a day or a few, or a weeks, months even. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

There was only one website I ran that had no traffic for about a few weeks. I don't remember what the issue was, but I remember it was quite annoying to say the least. I ended up getting traffic to it eventually, but I don't get why I had nearly a month where I had no traffic. And I did my usual marketing and all that. Maybe Google penalized me somehow? idk.
I haven't fall victim if this but a friend of mine told me about his experience which also caught me by surprise, hadn't I didn't hear this from my friend, I would surely find it difficult to believe. He told me he was penalized for something I can't remember

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds